Add to basket or enquire
We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don't pass, we will give you your money back.
This HACCP Level 3 course is designed for professionals, both managers and supervisors, wishing to manage the HACCP food safety management system. This course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely.
This HACCP Level 3 course incorporates great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, combined with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100% for all learners! Fully accredited course and certificate included. Instant access and instant certification. This qualification will seriously enhance your career. Start learning now!
This HACCP Level 3 course is essential for anybody wanting to develop their careers with an internationally recognised qualification. This online course is for professionals in the food sector and is designed to help you understand what is involved in a successful HACCP food safety management system. This course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely. The course will take you through the essential steps of the HACCP planning process and help you understand how to identify food safety hazards, select relevant control measures and ensure the HACCP system continues to operate efficiently and effectively.
The course is divided into 15 easy to follow modules includes a multiple choice test at the end.
- An Introduction to HACCP
- HACCP and The Law
- HACCP Alternatives
- Planning a HACCP System
- Food Safety Hazards
- Prerequisite Programmes
- Creating the HACCP System
- Principle 1: Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2: Critical Control Points
- Principle 3: Critical Limits
- Principle 4: Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Principle 5: Corrective Action
- Principle 6: Verification of the HACCP System
- Principle 7: Documentation
- Implementing the HACCP System
Aims of the Level 3 HACCP Training
By the end of this course you will:
- Explain the importance of HACCP systems and the background of food safety management
- Understand the legal requirements pertaining to HACCP and food safety management systems that can be chosen
- Develop the essential hygiene prerequisites as foundations for effective HACCP
- Recite the seven principles of HACCP
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisite programmes in place
- Explain the different approaches to the use of HACCP
- Understand the significance of critical limits and corrective action and know why these need to be carefully monitored
- Know how to validate and verify the HACCP plan and understand the importance of keeping documentation
- Develop a HACCP plan
- Carry out hazard analysis and defining control measures
- Identify critical control points (CCPs)
- Control CCPs - limits, monitoring and corrective action
Manage a HACCP plan
- Application, implementation, verification and maintenance of HACCP
- Roles, resources, communication, training and development
- Challenging HACCP effectiveness
Our HACCP Level 3 course is fully interactive to ensure you remain entertained and engaged throughout. Our course:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone
- Accredited by both the CPD and by iirsm
- Fully online course and multiple choice test with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 2-3 hours
- On completion, certificate is instantly downloadable
This HACCP Level 3 online course is fully accredited by both iirsm (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This HACCP Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The HACCP Level 3 course takes approximately 3 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Quite simple: if you don't pass it; you don't pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this HACCP Level 3 course.
Who is this course for?
This HACCP Level 3 course is for professionals. This course will enhance the career of any supervisor or manager working in the food sector.
Although not essential, our HACCP Level 2 course will help any learner unfamiliar with HACCP systems.
This qualification will seriously improve the CV of any professional!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course good for mobile catering
Hi Sonia, our HACCP Level 3 course is ideal for all businesses dealing with food and that includes mobile catering. Thanks, PaulThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
what is the difference between these 2 courses HACCP LEVEL 3 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY and HACCP LEVEL 3 AWARD can someone please explain to me
Adebayo, the courses are one and the same. Just a different title for the same qualification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is there an option for a hard copy of the certificate ?
Hi, yes we can also post you a certificate free of charge if you wish. Thanks, PaulThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.