Add to basket or enquire
** Course Designed By Industry Proficients **
The World Health Organization says over 1.9 billion adults worldwide are overweight, with 650 million obese. The need for fitness experts has never been higher. Imagine empowering these individuals with fitness plans tailored uniquely for them. Our "Gym Instructor Training: Building Fitness Programs for Clients (QLS Endorsed)" provides the tools, expertise, and confidence to create a real change. This QLS Endorsed course bridges the gap between knowledge and application, offering hands-on modules from understanding the muscular system to mastering sumo deadlifts.
What's in it for you? Dive into an array of detailed modules, from essentials like "What Do I Need" and "Muscular System" to intense exercises like "Bench Dips" and "Standing Arnold Press". We've also sprinkled in FAQs to address everyday concerns – should you drink alcohol or how to remain active outside the gym? Whether you want to upscale your fitness career or seek more profound knowledge, this Gym Instructor Training: Building Fitness Programs for Clients (QLS Endorsed) course offers a holistic approach.
Why choose us? Because we recognise the power of knowledge and the importance of its application. With our course, you won't just be a gym instructor; you'll be a fitness architect crafting tailored fitness plans, addressing unique needs, and making a global impact. Be part of the solution. Enrol today and reshape the world, one fitness plan at a time!
- Establish the foundational concepts of the muscular system and nutrition.
- Discover the science and benefits behind essential supplements like whey protein and creatine.
- Develop proficiency in various exercises, from bench presses to dumbbell techniques.
- Enhance leg and core strength with specialised drills and movements.
- Understand the art of diverse upper body workouts, focusing on the biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
- Cultivate aptitudes in various lunge types, enhancing flexibility and balance.
- Grasp advanced exercises like deadlifts, squats, and pulldowns for total body fitness.
- Explore FAQs to handle real-world gym scenarios and client queries effectively.
- Implement best practices for active rest and pre-workout meals for optimal results.
- Incorporate knowledge of body mechanics to guide clients, ensuring they avoid common workout mistakes safely.
11 in 1 Exclusive Bundle
- Course 01: Gym Instructor Training at QLS Level 5
- Course 02: Complete Fitness Trainer Certification: Beginner To Advanced
- Course 03: Stretching For Beginners
- Course 04: Core Stability
- Course 05: Functional Skills - Fitness
- Course 06: HIIT: High-Intensity Interval Training
- Course 07: Home Workout for Fitness, Weight and Health
- Course 08: Motivation For Weight Loss & Mindset
- Course 09: Diet and Nutrition
- Course 10: Weight Loss - Intermittent Fasting
- Course 11: Physiology & Pain Management
Extend the fitness world with our "Gym Instructor Training: Building Fitness Programs for Clients (QLS Endorsed)". This QLS Endorsed course prepares you with key understandings to design unique fitness routines. Learn from the modules ranging from muscular basics to advanced exercises. Plus, get answers to common fitness questions. Whether you're starting a fitness career or expanding your knowledge, this course is your perfect guide.
Course Curriculum: Gym Instructor Training at QLS Level 5
- Module: 01
What Do I Need
Application and Dedication
BCAA – Branch Chain Amino Acids
- Module: 02
Incline Barbell Bench Press
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press
Incline Barbell Bench Press
- Module: 03
Dumbbell Reverse Flyes
Dumbbell Incline Press
Dumbbell Split Squats
Dumbbell Incline Flys
One Arm Dumbbell Row
Dumbbell Split Squats
- Module: 04
Lying Leg Curl
Incline Biceps Curls
- Module: 05
Standing Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raise
Side Plank Raises
Hanging Knee Raise
Front Plate Raise
Seated Lateral Raises
- Module: 06
Standing Shoulder Press
V-bar Tricep Pressdown
Barbell Overhead Press
Standing Overhead Triceps Press
Standing Arnold Press
One Arm Triceps Extension
- Module: 07
Barbell Split Lunges
- Module: 08
Bend Over Barbell Bow
- Module: 09
Straight Arm Pushdown
Reverse Grip Pulldowns
- Module: 10
One Legged Deadlift
Standing Hip Adduction
What is a Pre-Workout Meal
How Long Should I Rest?
What Can I Do When I Can't Get to the Gym to Train?9
What is Active Rest?
Should I Drink Alcohol?
I See Other People Lifting Alot More Weight
Why Choose Imperial Academy?
- Fully Online Training
- QLS Endorsed & CPD Accredited Certificate
- No Time Limits. Study at Your Own Pace
- Expert Instructors
- Audio Visual Training
- Up-to-date Curriculum and Valuable Guidelines
Who is this course for?
This Gym Instructor Training: Building Fitness Programs for Clients (QLS Endorsed) course is suitable for the following:
- Beginners eager to understand the foundational elements of the muscular system and nutritional supplements.
- Fitness Enthusiasts aiming to expand their exercise repertoire, from bench presses to advanced leg exercises.
- Aspiring Gym Instructors looking to gain expertise and confidence in crafting tailored workout plans for clients.
- Experienced Trainers seeking to refresh or enhance their knowledge of diverse workouts and techniques.
- Curious Minds with questions about gym practices, eager to learn from the comprehensive FAQ section.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. One Education will be able to advise you on any further recognition. For details, please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Imperial Academy is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under One Education.
Anyone can enrol in this Gym Instructor Training: Building Fitness Programs for Clients (QLS Endorsed) course.
Note: This course does not apply to any professional certification. However, You will have an edge to gather deep knowledge and information about this sector.
- Gym Instructor/Personal Trainer: £20,000 - £30,000
- Fitness Coach: £18,000 - £35,000
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: £25,000 - £40,000
- Nutritional Advisor: £20,000 - £35,000
- Gym Manager: £25,000 - £40,000
- Sports Therapist: £22,000 - £38,000
- Group Exercise Instructor: £15,000 - £30,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Hard Copy QLS Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.