Training Square is the UK’s only digital media learning and development provider. we are An Adobe Authorized Training Center with Industry Certified Expert Trainers.
Graphic Design Training Include's: Classroom-based, Tutor Led, hands-on training giving you real-life experience, Lab Exercises, Project work, Unlimited Lab Access, Books, Materials, Course Completion Certificate, Free Re-training, and free refreshment.
Training Options: (Flexible Time & Start Dates)
- Fast Track
- Weekend Track
- Regular Track
Graphic Design - Photoshop & FlashAdobe Photoshop and Flash (Graphic Design)Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Managing Assets Using Adobe Bridge
- Navigating between Adobe Bridge and your computer
- Working with metadata
- Organizing collections
- Outputting projects to PDF and for the web
- Automating multiple images in Bridge
Using Camera Raw
- Basic single image adjustment
- Selective image corrections
- Batch processing and editing
- Understanding Process Version and workflow options
- Automating multiple images
Understanding Photoshop Fundamentals
- Navigating the Photoshop workspace
- Importing and exporting presets
- Resetting sliders and options
- Using tool groups and options
- Creating selections using appropriate tools
- Adding and subtracting from selections
- Quick Mask usage
- Using Refine Edge
- Creating and organizing layers
- Understanding the differences between raster and vector layers
- Understanding layer masks
- Searching for layers
- Understanding layer groups
- Understanding layer blend modes
- Differentiating between adjustment types
- Using TAT, clipping, and visibility
- Refining masks on adjustments
- Working with the retouching tools
- Working with Liquify
- Using the transform controls
- Using the Puppet Warp
- Using the Clone Source tool
- Creating panoramas
- Using HDR Pro
- Creating specialty images (black and white and duotone)
- Selecting color
Working with Design and Print Production
- Using character and paragraph styles
- Using vector shapes
- Working with layer comps
- Creating frame based animations
- Working with layer styles
Outputting for Web, Print, and Mobile
- Differentiating between file types
- Using Save For Web
- Using the Print dialog
Adobe Flash: Computer Animations
- Introduction to Adobe and Flash
- Flash Animations
- Flash Professional CS6 File Menu Commands
- Flash Tools, Selection, Subselection, Free Transform
- Gradient Transform, 3D Rotation, Lasso
- Pen, Text, Line, Pencil, Rectangle, Oval
- Deco, Brush, Spray Bruch
- Bind, Paint Bucket, Ink Bottle
- Eyedropper, Hand, Eraser, Zoom
- Black and White, Stroke Color, Fill Color, Swap Color
- Object Drawing Model, Lock Fill, Brush Mode, Brush Size, Brush Shape, Use Pressure, Use Tilt
- Tools available in Flash
- Creating Graphics images and animation
- Using Text Effectively
- Creating Animation and Publishing
- Building a Navigational System for Website
- Using MovieClips for Interactive Rich Media
- Adding Sound and Video
Graphic Design (Photoshop & Flash)
Visual Appeal the one thing that most products cannot survive without in this world. The overload of information and products at our disposal literally ensures that a product will not survive unless it is catchy, functional and well-packaged. As a case in point, imagine how drab a web page may look without illustrations or images.
Animations, graphics and illustrations are just some of the ways that graphic designers can step in to bring to life an otherwise boring presentation or product packaging. Get a great grounding in The Graphic Design Course which takes you through Basic Graphic Design Theories and Principles, Color Design, Using Type, Understanding the Design Process and Applying Graphic Design to real-world problems.
Choose from one of the following Finance Options @ 0% interest:
- 3 months - £79 Upfront and monthly payments of £237.00
- 6 months - £79 Upfront and monthly payments of £118.00
- 12 months - £79 Upfront and monthly payments of £59.00
Who is this course for?
Get a great grounding in The Graphic Design Course which takes you through Basic Graphic Design Theories and Principles, Color Design, Using Type, Understanding the Design Process and Applying Graphic Design to real-world problems.
Basic Computer Knowledge.
Plan a career in an Animation field as Web & Graphic Designer, Front-end web Programmer, Back-end web Programmer.
Enhance your skills by joining our Career packages.
Professional Package > £2600 Save £430 [Package Includes: Web & Graphic Design+ PHP MySQL Web Programming with Ajax +Android Apps programming]
* Call us to find out more about career packages
Join us Now 100% satisfaction guarantee
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.