In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to find and get your perfect job from industry insiders. This graduate job training course contains real-life examples and practical tips from highly experienced recruiters and entrepreneurs in the recruitment industry, as well as seasoned job-interview-winners. By taking this course today, you will be ready to get the graduate job of your dreams and get your career off to the right start!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
If you want to get your dream graduate job, then this course is for you! It’s essential you get your career off to the right start, and differentiating yourself from others is vital.
Whether you’ve got experience of applying for jobs before or not, this course will give you all the tools you need. This graduate job training is packed with real life examples and practical tips. So many candidates miss out because of simple mistakes like giving the wrong first impression or being too nervous. This course will separate you from that crowd so you stand out a mile as the best candidate.
The instructors are both highly experienced in the recruitment industry – as recruiters and entrepreneurs, as well as seasoned job-interview-winners. If you’re thinking about looking for your dream graduate job then this course is a no-brainer.
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- What to say in a graduate job interview to ace it every time
- What interviewers are really looking for but won’t tell you
- How to produce a professional and compelling cover letter
- Creating a CV that stands out from the crowd
- Insider knowledge about assessment centers
- How to answer the hardest interview questions
- Where to look for the best graduate jobs to apply for
- Getting your online presence perfect
In this Graduate Job Success course, you’ll learn everything you need to know from industry insiders. This course isn’t just how to ace an interview or how to write a CV. It’s the entire package from choosing which graduate job to apply for, right through to negotiating your salary and accepting the offer.
Moreover, this course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Finding Jobs To Apply For
- Getting Ahead Of The Game
- Big Companies Vs Start Ups
- When To Apply
- Daily Schedule And Keeping Organised
- Recruitment Agencies – How To Make Them Work For You
- Speculative Applications
- How To Email Busy People
Topic 2: CV/Resume
- Online Presence – LinkedIn And Facebook
- Tips And Pointers
- Quick Tips
- Examples Of Great CVs
Topic 3: Cover Letters
- Tips And Pointers
- Cover Letter Examples
- A Guided Cover Letter Tutorial
Topic 4: Interviews
- What To Wear
- What To Do On The Day
- How You’re Assessed
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Common And Difficult Questions (And How To Answer Them)
- Great Questions To Ask At The End
- Following Up
- Accepting The Offer
Topic 5: Telephone And Skype Interviews
- Tips And Pointers
Topic 6: Assessment Centres
- What To Expect
- Activities And Challenges
- Common Pitfalls
- Examples Of Assessment Centre Activities
Topic 7: Negotiating Salary
- When To Do It And What To Say
- Top Tips
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning the strategies to get their dream job.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.