Graduate Certificate in Recruitment Management - CPD Accredited
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
The Graduate Certificate in Recruitment Management is a professional online program designed to meet all needs of current HR and recruitment managerial workforce or those who who want to start their career in HR and recruitment management sector.
The course is an online professional development program designed to give individuals with little or no prior recruitment experience the knowledge, skills and tools to succeed in the exciting and fast paced recruitment industry.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials (PDF/eBooks) and assessment. Certification is subject to a single payment of £15 for soft-copy and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
Recruitment management is an attractive career path for ambitious people with the right combination of skills and self-motivation. If you’d like to help people develop and enhance their career and assist companies to move their business forward by recruiting the right person, this is the perfect course for you.
Students will learn the full recruitment process from sales, business development strategies, calling clients, meeting with and presenting to clientsqualifying candidates, screening and interviewing them, presenting candidates to clients, presenting opportunities to candidates, negotiating offers, time management strategies and many more.
Graduates will gain the knowledge, skills and tools to succeed in the fast-paced recruitment industry as a recruitment officer or recruitment consultant.
Students will study the following main areas:
- Develop and provide employment management services to candidates
- Candidate retention
- Candidate testing
- Capability analysis
- Contract employment
- Portability of skills
- Supporting candidates
- Counselling and preparation
- Career advice
- Health and safety and more
- Manage the recruitment process for client organisations
- Client recruitment strategy
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment strategy
- Accurate performance indicators
- Performance reviews
- Candidate profiling
- Performance gaps
- Job specifications
- Recruitment needs and more
- Develop and implement strategies to source and assess candidates
- Potential candidate channels
- Sourcing candidates
- Contract Law
- Advertisement copy
- Job specifications
- Interview potential clients
- Appraisal assessments
- Raw skills assessment
- Assess and select candidates and more
- Develop and implement business development strategies to expand client base
- Identify potential clients
- Marketing and promotional plans
- Past business relationships
- Strategies for effectiveness
- Relationships with clients
- Communication strategies
- Negotiation and sales techniques
- Client business requirements
- Action plans and more
Who is this course for?
This course is for professionals interested in reqruitment management and HRM.
No previous knowledge required.
It can help graduates to become:
- Recruitment Officer
- Recruitment Manager
- Recruitment Assistant
- HR Officer
- HR Assistant Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.