Graduate Certificate in Commercial Sales Management
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
The Commercial Sales Management course prepares you for the challenges connected to important commercial sales businesses in today's competitive global economy. You will learn advance academic practicalities that will enable you to adjust to the economy as it continues to change and balance with practical applications you need to know in order to lead performing sales teams in the workplace.
Today's sales administrators have to be quicker than ever, being more proactive about assignation the best performers and retaining them, multi-tasking, and managing complex sales processes in order to close more and more deals. This course provides candidates to manage the commercial and noncommercial sales process as well as the salespeople. As the function solely responsible for bringing in revenue, the sales function is possibly the most important contributor when it comes to achieving business growth.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how a firm sales and marketing strategies affect its overall strategy
- Understand sales management process and the responsibilities and activities of sales managers
- Understand sales functions and how salespeople affect a firm's supply chain
- Identify the various channels in which the sales function can be carried out
- Motivate and reward salespeople
No previous knowledge required.
- Sales Manager/Assistant
- Sales Analyst/Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.