If you are interested to become part of the industry management team and be a qualified brand manager or brand consultant, get the additional knowledge and technical skills by obtaining the Graduate Certificate in Brand Management from UK Home College.
A poor company brand can cost organisations more than a bad reputation and it can cost as much as 10 percent of revenue. Organisations have begun to understand that prevention saves more time and money. So if you want to become a successful brand consultant or brand manager, you need to gain specific knowledge and skills in this field.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand what it takes to build a strong brand that drives company growth.
- Win more customers - and get the most out of the ones you already have.
- Understand the discipline of brand management and how it drives company value.
- Develop, execute and measure an effective brand strategy.
- Manage various types of brands: product versus corporate, B2C versus B2B.
- Study brand launch, invigoration/re-branding and competitive defence.
- Understand brand positioning
- Choose brand elements to build brand equity
- Design marketing campaigns to build brand equity
- Integrate marketing communications to build brand equity
- Understand designing and implementing branding strategies
- Introduce new products and brand extensions
- Manage brands over time and geographic boundaries
The course fee covers registration, learning materials (PDF/eBooks) and assessment. Certification is subject to a single payment of £15 for soft-copy and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
Businesses determined on building strong brands need effective brand managers. The Graduate Certificate in Brand Management will help you develop and execute superior strategies that align brand and business goals. You'll learn how to track brand equity and value, evaluate the return on investment (ROI) of individual marketing investments and explore and develop new leadership skills. Whether you're a brand, product or marketing executive or a business owner, achieving this certificate will deliver valuable insights into the fundamentals and strategic distinctions of managing brands.
Operative brand management is the key to develop products and build up successful communication strategies that lead to successful marketing.
The Graduate Certificate in Brand Management course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for creating and managing brands which communicate with customers and allow the marketing department to shape and sustain a dedicated and profitable customer base. In this course a range of branding theories, concepts, strategies and practices designed to build, measure and sustain the brand quality will be addressed.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those who want to become qualified brand manager, pursue a career in brand management or those who currently working in the field of marketing, sales and production planning.
No previous knowledge required.
Prepare for jobs such as;
- brand manager
- brand consultant
- marketing and production planning manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.