Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of GP - Clinical Governance and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive GP - Clinical Governance course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality GP - Clinical Governance course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this GP - Clinical Governance course.
This premium online course titled GP - Clinical Governance ensures your professional development with IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this GP - Clinical Governance programme, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This GP - Clinical Governance course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This GP - Clinical Governance course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of GP - Clinical Governance and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Love And Enrol The GP - Clinical Governance Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO-accredited certificate on successful completion of GP - Clinical Governance Course
- Learning materials of our GP - Clinical Governance course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the GP - Clinical Governance course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass GP - Clinical Governance online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The GP - Clinical Governance course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our GP - Clinical Governance course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the GP - Clinical Governance course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the GP - Clinical Governance course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our GP - Clinical Governance course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the GP - Clinical Governance course:
Module 01: Introduction to Clinical Governance
- What Is Clinical Governance?
- History of Clinical Governance
- Importance of Clinical Governance
- Standards and Performance Monitoring
Module 02: The 7 Pillars of Clinical Governance
- Clinical Effectiveness and Research
- Risk Management
- Education and Training
- Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
- Using Information and IT
- Staffing and Staff Management
Module 03: National Health Services
- History of the National Health Services
- Structure of NHS
- The NHS Plan
- Delivering Care
Module 04: Clinical Effectiveness: Part 1
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Quality Improvement Processes
Module 05: Clinical Effectiveness: Part 2
- Appropriate Use of Data: The Example of Indicators
- Managing Information
Module 06: Clinical Audit
- Designing the Clinical Audit
- Selecting the Topic for Audit
- Structure, Process and Outcome
- Using Audit to Monitor Services
- Setting Criteria
- Setting Standards
- Make a Timetabled Action Plan for the Audit Protocol
- Blocks and Barriers to Clinical Audit
- The Difference between Audit and Research
Module 07:Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- The Concept of Patient Confidentiality
- Confidentiality 'Dos and Don'ts'
- Ethical and Legal Duties of Confidentiality
- Confidentiality Model
- When Can Confidential Information Be Disclosed?
- Disclosure Without Consent
Module 08: Information Technology in Health Care
- Basic Operation of a Computer
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Patient benefits Through Computerisation
- Registration Data
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Electronic Links and Other Developments
- Computers in Hospitals
Module 09: Legal aspects and Ethics
- Legal Aspects
- Medical Ethics and Etiquette
- Patients’ Rights
- Employment Rights
- National Patient Safety Agency
Module 10: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Importance of Health and Safety In the Healthcare Sector
- First Aid at Work
- Types of Risks and Hazards
- Hepatitis and AIDS
- Fire Precautions Act 1971
- Clinical Risk Management
- Coping With Aggression and Violence
Module 11: Covid-19 Awareness
- Basic Protective Measures
- Tips for Social Distancing
- Household Checklist
- Protective Measures for the Workplace
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the GP - Clinical Governance course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the GP - Clinical Governance course exam, you will be able to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the GP - Clinical Governance course, you will be eligible to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The GP - Clinical Governance training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This GP - Clinical Governance course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the GP - Clinical Governance course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the GP - Clinical Governance course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the GP - Clinical Governance course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the GP - Clinical Governance course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted! Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our GP - Clinical Governance course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.