Add to basket or enquire
Google Tag Manager is a free tool that allows you manage and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on your website (or mobile app) without having to modify the code.
If you want to set up event tracking in Google Tag Manager, you’ll need some knowledge about what “events” are, how Google Analytics works, what data you can track with events, what the reports look like in Google Analytics and how to name your categories, actions and labels.
- It may help your site load faster depending on how many tags you are using.
- It works with non-Google products.
- Flexibility to play around and test out almost anything you want.
- All third-party code is in one place.
- GTM has a preview and debug mode so you can see what’s working and what’s not before you make anything live. It shows you what tags are firing on the page.
Google Tag Manager can definitely make your life easier if you are willing to learn how it works. Make sure that you are actually using the data that you are setting up in GTM.
- Google Tag Manager - Course Syllabus - download
Google Tag Manager - Course Syllabus
Fundamentals of Tag Manager (Applies to any tag manager)
Signing up for Google Tag Manager
Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
Deploy GTM in WodPress
Use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel Facebook event tracking
- Learn Google Tag Manager and use it for managing Digital Marketing and Analytics tags
- Learn how to deploy various tags and track them in Google Analytics
- Learn how to use Data Layer to track certain actions
- Learn how to deploy Facebook pixel via Google Tag Manager
- Become confident in using Google Tag Manager
Who is this course for?
Passion to achieve your goals
- Web Analyst
- Digital Tag Developer
- Google Tag Manager
- Tag Development Lead
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.