Watch our video below, to find out more about this course
Our Google SEO course shows you how to improve the ranking of your website or blog on the world’s largest and most popular search engine.
We teach the methods that we use to get to the coveted Google #1 spot - and stay there.
This course teaches you legitimate and effective ways to boost and maintain your ranking over the long term.
You will learn the factors that determine a website’s success.
We also explain the importance of keywords and how to use them properly within your site’s content.
You will then develop an effective Google SEO strategy and learn how to integrate it with your social media activities.
Our comprehensive Google SEO course teaches you:
- ethical techniques to boost your ranking on a Google search results page
- how to analyse a website for strengths and weaknesses
- how to create SEO-friendly content that ranks well on Google
- the importance of inbound and outbound links and how they impact your Google ranking
- all about Google Analytics and why you should care about statistics!
This course is for people wanting to develop their SEO skills to help their own website. It's also for people looking for a career as an SEO marketer.
At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards, and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the details of all the subjects they have completed as part of the course.
This Google SEO course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards’ Quality Licence Scheme
We will also email you the fully accredited CMP Diploma in Google SEO, which is an industry recognised qualification that proves you are a qualified SEO specialist.
These awards will enable you to apply for SEO jobs, develop your career, or help you find freelance work.
Lesson 01: Introduction to SEO
- Identify the basic principles involved in SEO
- Explain the basic rules of SEO
- Describe how Google searches the web
Lesson 02: Site analysis
- Explain the factors that determine a website’s success
- Analyse how a website integrates with a brand
- Identify a website's purpose, body language, and strengths and weaknesses
Lesson 03: SEO terminology
- Define the sources of SEO specialist terminology
- Find online glossaries
- Translate specialist terms into layman’s English
Lesson 04: Website structure
- Explain why good website structure improves SERPS
- Define the qualities of a well-structured website
- Define what a silo is and why it is important to SEO
- Explain the importance of internal website linking
Lesson 05: Creating SEO-friendly metadata for webpages
- Explain how search engines find webpages
- Describe the role metadata plays in SEO
- Explain the different types of metadata, and what they do
- Use metadata to improve a website’s SERP
Lesson 06: Keyword generation
- Explain the importance of keywords in Google SEO rankings
- Choose keywords using various online tools
- Explain how and where to insert keywords and phrases
Lesson 07: Creating SEO-friendly content
- Explain why ontent is king
- Discuss keyword stuffing and keyword density
- Explain how to write SEO-friendly content
Lesson 08: Link building
- Explain what link building is and why it is important for SERPs
- Define the difference between backlinks, internal links and outbound links
- Describe the best way to get backlinks
- Explain how to create good link juice
- Discuss why you should deep link and how to do it
- Explain the importance of internal links
Lesson 09: Ongoing strategies and maintenance
- Create an SEO diary
- Integrate your social media with your SEO
Lesson 10: Installing and measuring Google Analytics
- Explain what Analytics does for you
- Discuss the Analytics Dashboard widgets
- Decide on which Analytics reports will help a website's SEO
You study when, and where you want to. The duration of this course is approximately 3 months. You fit your studies around your lifestyle, and study at a pace you're completely comfortable with, it doesn't matter if you take longer than 3 months - there is no expiry date.
Who is this course for?
People looking to improve their own website, or people looking for a career in Google SEO.
No experience or previous qualifications are required for this course. It is available to people of all ages and abilities. The only thing we ask is that you have good English language skills.
SEO specialist / digital marketing / web admin / content writer / website analyst
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.