College of Media and Publishing
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
An online Google SEO course for individuals and businesses
Practical and engaging assignments | Endorsed certification
- Certification: ABC & Certa Awards Certificate of Achievement.
- Endorsed by: ABC & Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
- Accredited by: ABCC | CPD | EADL | IADL | ABC Awards.
- UKRLP number: 10008168.
- Available to: UK and international learners.
- Tutor support: Unlimited support from an expert.
Our Google SEO course shows you how to improve the ranking of your website or blog on the world’s largest and most popular search engine.
We teach the methods that we use to get to the coveted Google #1 spot - and stay there.
This course teaches you legitimate and effective ways to boost and maintain your ranking over the long term.
You will learn the factors that determine a website’s success.
We also explain the importance of keywords and how to use them properly within your site’s content.
You will then develop an effective Google SEO strategy and learn how to integrate it with your social media activities.
Our comprehensive Google SEO course teaches you:
- ethical techniques to boost your ranking on a Google search results page
- how to analyse a website for strengths and weaknesses
- how to create SEO-friendly content that ranks well on Google
- the importance of inbound and outbound links and how they impact your Google ranking
- all about Google Analytics and why you should care about statistics!
This course is for people wanting to develop their SEO skills to help their own website. It's also for people looking for a career as an SEO marketer.
Lesson 01: Introduction to SEO
- Identify the basic principles involved in SEO
- Explain the basic rules of SEO
- Describe how Google searches the web
Lesson 02: Site analysis
- Explain the factors that determine a website’s success
- Analyse how a website integrates with a brand
- Identify a website's purpose, body language, and strengths and weaknesses
Lesson 03: SEO terminology
- Define the sources of SEO specialist terminology
- Find online glossaries
- Translate specialist terms into layman’s English
Lesson 04: Website structure
- Explain why good website structure improves SERPS
- Define the qualities of a well-structured website
- Define what a silo is and why it is important to SEO
- Explain the importance of internal website linking
Lesson 05: Creating SEO-friendly metadata for webpages
- Explain how search engines find webpages
- Describe the role metadata plays in SEO
- Explain the different types of metadata, and what they do
- Use metadata to improve a website’s SERP
Lesson 06: Keyword generation
- Explain the importance of keywords in Google SEO rankings
- Choose keywords using various online tools
- Explain how and where to insert keywords and phrases
Lesson 07: Creating SEO-friendly content
- Explain why ontent is king
- Discuss keyword stuffing and keyword density
- Explain how to write SEO-friendly content
Lesson 08: Link building
- Explain what link building is and why it is important for SERPs
- Define the difference between backlinks, internal links and outbound links
- Describe the best way to get backlinks
- Explain how to create good link juice
- Discuss why you should deep link and how to do it
- Explain the importance of internal links
Lesson 09: Ongoing strategies and maintenance
- Create an SEO diary
- Integrate your social media with your SEO
Lesson 10: Installing and measuring Google Analytics
- Explain what Analytics does for you
- Discuss the Analytics Dashboard widgets
- Decide on which Analytics reports will help a website's SEO
Our Google SEO course has been independently endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. So at the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the Units the learner has completed as part of the course).
In addition, you will receive the accredited CMP level 4 diploma in Google SEO, which is recognised in the UK and beyond. It proves you are a qualified SEO specialist.
These certification will enable you to apply for SEO jobs, find freelance work, or use your new skills in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for:
- Website and blog owners who want to achieve a better Google ranking.
- People who want to learn SEO from scratch.
- Individuals and businesses who want to drive more traffic to their website or blog.
- Businesses who want to generate more sales.
- Freelancers who want to expose themselves to more clients.
- Staff training and development.
- Copywriters, bloggers, webriters and webeditors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.