Add to basket or enquire
What you'll learn
Effectively navigate Google Analytics reports
Demystify the common Digital Analytics terms and Google Analytics terms
Get Hands on Training with a Google Analytics eCommerce Demo Account
Track the Success of Your Marketing Campaigns in Google Analytics
Understand Account Hierarchy and Structure in Google Analytics
Learn how to setup Goals in Google Analytics
Track non-page view actions such as video views, downloads etc. in Google Analytics
Google Analytics 101 to Google Analytics reports mastery
Google Analytics has become an integral part of Business and Marketing in most of the organizations. Having the right level of knowledge of Google Analytics will help stay ahead of the others in your organization.
In this course, you will learn how to use Google Analytics to measure the performance of your website and marketing programs. We'll cover the most essential, out of the box functionality from account creation to reporting fundamentals and also, how to glean insights from the vast array of data available. This course will make it easy for you to build upon and learn Advanced Google Analytics.
What You will learn
What is Web and Digital Analytics - get the foundation right
How does Google Analytics work
Getting started with Google Analytics - installing on your website
Understand Google Account Hierarchy and Structure
Connect with a Demo Account - eCommerce site - those who don't have Google Analytics can get all GA functionality in this demo account and gets hands on training and experience.
Create Views and Filters
Overview of various reports
Create Goals in Google Analytics - measuring success of your marketing efforts
Learn how to track campaigns in Google Analytics
Lear how to track and report on events - non-page view actions such as video views, downloads etc.
More added frequently
I have worked with Google Analytics since it's first version and taught the classes since then. I teach in a way that even a beginner (with no background) can understand and lead the content to to more advanced level content.
Note: This is a beginners course and meant for those who want to learn Google Analytics.
This course applies to everybody from individual running their blogs to people working in the corporations. If you are looking to start a career in Digital Marketing or Analytics, this course is a must fro you. You will learn the skills you need to analyze your website performance and visitors.
Note: This course will keep evolving for nest few weeks based on the feedback I get from students. So stay tuned for messages from me and send me your questions. My goal is to provide you the best experience and learning!
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Facebook etc. existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
- 1: Introduction 01:18
- 2: What is Web and Digital Analytics? 03:58
- 3: How Google Analytics Works 04:56
- 4: Signing Up for Google Analytics Accounts 03:39
- 5: Installing Google Analytics 03:26
- 6: Connecting to a Google Analytics Demo Account 01:54
- 7: Overview of Google Analytics Interface 04:10
- 8: Home Screen of Google Analytics 02:58
- 9: Audience Overview Report - Google Analytics 10:47
- 10: Demographic Reports 05:32
- 11: Acquisition Overview Report - Google Analytics 04:57
- 12: Behavior Overview Report 07:07
- 13: Event Tracking in Google Analytics - Tracking Non-Page View Actions 06:02
- 14: Conversion Reports - Google Analytics 04:42
- 15: Creating Views and View Filters 09:40
- 16: Creating Goals 04:32
- 17: Campaign Tracking in Google Analytics 04:39
- 18: Campaign URL Builder 03:01
- 19: More to Come ... 00:47
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to Learn Google Analytics
- Anyone who wants to measure the effectiveness of their digital marketing
- Digital Marketers who wants to track the success of their marketing campaigns using Google Analytics
Basic computer skills
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.