In this course, you will discover a super-simple way to drive low-cost traffic to your website. You will take a “tour” of the top 9 paid ads networks. If you are new to online advertising, then this is the course for you. By taking this course today, you will have the knowledge on how to set up your Google AdWords PPC account and the basics of setting up online ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Network and Microsoft Ads Network.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
How would you like to discover a super-simple way to drive low-cost traffic to your website? (from Google ads, Yahoo ads, Bing ads and Facebook ads).
With Pay Per Click (PPC) and online Paid Advertising networks, now you can!
Imagine having a paid advertising expert walking you through each step of:
- A walkthrough of the top online advertising networks and their best use
- Setting up your ad campaigns on Google AdWords
- Setting up your ad campaigns with Facebook ads
- Setting up your ad campaigns with Yahoo ads & Bing ads (Microsoft Ad Network)
- Details of what you need to do on Google, Yahoo, Facebook and Bing, and why
- How to write quality ads for your Pay Per Click (PPC) ad campaigns
In this course, we’ll take a “tour” of the top 9 paid ads networks. We’ll show you how to set up your Google AdWords PPC account and walk you through the basics of setting up online ad campaigns on the top 3 pay per click ad networks:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads Network and
- Microsoft Ads Network (Yahoo ads / Bing ads)
If you are new to online advertising, then this is the course for you…
We will cover all the terminology you need to learn, as well as give you a practical demonstration of the top paid ads (PPC) / online ad networks.
This Google Adwords Facebook Ads & Bing Ads Using PPC course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Intro To Paid Ads And Pay Per Click Online Advertising
- Introduction – What You Will Get In This Course – Your Instructor
- What Is Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising?
- Quick Note About The Bonuses You’ll Get In This Course
Topic 2: Search Engine Results Pages: Anatomy Of A SERP
- Live Demo – Walkthrough Of A Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
Topic 3: Pay Per Click Advertising Fundamentals
- The Variety Of Parameters You Can Target With Pay Per Click Ads
- Pay Per Click Advertising Fundamentals & Terminology
- Key Elements Of A Successful Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign
- Tracking Results And Analyze Your Campaign Metrics & Statistics
- Benefits Of Using Pay Per Click Advertising
Topic 4: Introduction To Tier One And Tier Two PPC Ad Networks
- A Look At The Top Pay Per Click Advertising Networks
Topic 5: Google AdWords Walkthrough
- Google AdWords Account Setup
- Google AdWords Campaign Setup
- Google AdWords Ad Creation Process
- Google AdWords – Review Ads & Ad Groups
Topic 6: Microsoft Ad Network Walkthrough
- Microsoft/Bing/Yahoo Ads Campaign Setup
Topic 7: Additional Tips And Things To Avoid
- Tips For Pay Per Click Ad Success
- Common Errors And Mistakes To Avoid When Setting Up Ad Campaigns
Topic 8: Conclusion
Topic 9: Supplementary Materials And Bonus Documents
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to set up their own online ad campaigns on top pay per click ad networks.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.