Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Whether it's the performance of our favourite football team or the calibre of a product, we always criticise something as "not up to the mark." But unlike a football team's performance (let's leave that to football managers and clubs for the time being), a product's quality can be attained by adhering to a set of suggested regulations. In this Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course, we will introduce you to these regulations.
Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP, HACCP & Food Safety Bundle Includes:
- Course 01: Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP
- Course 02: HACCP Level 3 for Manufacturing
- Course 03: Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is an important set of guidelines that are used to ensure the safety, quality, and efficacy of products that are manufactured and distributed. GMP guidelines are enforced by regulatory authorities and are designed to ensure that products are safe for human consumption and use.
From this Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course, you will get to acquire about all aspects of product manufacturing and distribution, from the selection of raw materials to the final product. Moreover, this Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course will introduce you to good and bad manufacturing practices. Specifically, we will discuss GMP for the Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetics and IT industries.
What are you waiting for, then? Enrol now and ensure the quality of your products and future!
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to -
- Describe GMP and how it relates to safety laws in the UK
- Know from case studies of "good" and "bad" production techniques
- Learn to prevent incidences of product contamination
- Deepen your understanding of how to maintain good hygiene and prevent bug infestations
- Describe how to keep frozen and environmentally delicate fruit safe
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Life Coaching Course
Enrol now in this Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course to excel!
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The curriculum of the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course has been designed by experts with years of experience behind them which is extremely dynamic and well-paced to help you understand the subject matter with ease.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Module 01: Basic Concept of GMP and Safety Regulations
- Module 02: Good and Bad Manufacturing Practice
- Module 03: Preventing and Controlling Contamination
- Module 04: Maintenance and Hygiene
- Module 05: GMP for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Module 06: GMP for Food Industry
- Module 07: GMP for Cosmetics Industry
- Module 08: IT Applications on GMP
Level 3 HACCP for Manufacturing
- Module 01: An Introduction to HACCP
- Module 02: HACCP and Food Safety Legislation
- Module 03: Food Safety Hazards
- Module 04: Planning a HACCP System
- Module 05: Creating the HACCP System
- Module 06: Principle 1 – Hazard Analysis
- Module 07: Principle 2 – Critical Control Points
- Module 08: Principle 3 – Critical Limits
- Module 09: Principle 4 – Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Module 10: Principle 5 – Corrective Action
- Module 11: Principle 6 – Verification of the HACCP System
- Module 12: Principle 7 – Documentation
- Module 13: Implementing the HACCP System
- Module 14: HACCP Alternatives
Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
- Module 01: Food Safety – An Introduction
- Module 02: Supervision of Food Safety
- Module 03: Food Safety Legislation
- Module 04: Food Safety Management System
- Module 05: Food Safety Management Tools
- Module 06: Microbiology
- Module 07: Contamination Hazards
- Module 08: Controlling Contamination
- Module 09: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- Module 10: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Module 11: Personal Hygiene
- Module 12: Food and Temperature Control
- Module 13: Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperature
- Module 14: Food Spoilage and Preservation
- Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
All of our courses are fully accredited, including this Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the basics of GMP and wants to make use of the knowledge gained in their job.
No prior degree or experience is required to enrol in this course.
This course can assist you in pursuing a career in -
- GMP Production Technician
- Production Manufacturing Specialist
- Quality Assurance officer - GMP
The average GMP production manager salary in the United Kingdom is £35,000 - £45,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.