Add to basket or enquire
Embark on a captivating geological expedition as we unravel the secrets of the Earth's atmosphere and internal structure. Journey through the ages, uncovering the dynamic forces that have shaped our planet over millions of years. Explore the fascinating world of geologic materials, volcanoes, and earthquakes, while delving into the intricate interplay between the Earth's core and its atmospheric envelope. Embrace the opportunities offered by the field of Geology, where a deeper understanding of our planet can pave the way for environmental stewardship and resource management.
- Develop a solid foundation in the fundamental principles and concepts of Geology.
- Explore the dynamic process of plate tectonics and its role in shaping the Earth's surface.
- Gain an understanding of geologic time and the techniques used to determine the age of rocks and fossils.
- Examine the diverse materials that make up the Earth's geologic composition and their significance in various geological processes.
- Investigate the formation and characteristics of volcanoes, gaining insights into volcanic activity and its impact on the Earth's surface.
- Understand the structure of the Earth's interior, including its core, mantle, and crust, and their influence on geological phenomena.
The course "Geology: Earth Atmosphere & Internal Structure" takes you on an immersive journey into the captivating realm of our planet's geological makeup. Starting with a basic introduction, you will delve into the core principles of Geology, exploring the history and significance of this fascinating field of study.
Uncover the wonders of plate tectonics as you dive into the intricate movements of the Earth's lithospheric plates, shaping continents, creating mountains, and triggering seismic events. Journey through geologic time, unravelling the mysteries of the past and gaining insights into the processes that have shaped the Earth over millions of years.
Explore the vast array of geologic materials, from minerals to rocks, discovering their composition, properties, and formation processes. Gain an understanding of volcanoes and the dynamics of volcanic eruptions, studying the impact of volcanic activity on the Earth's surface and its significance in the formation of landscapes.
Who is this course for?
- Students with a passion for Earth sciences and a curiosity about the planet's geological makeup.
- Professionals in the environmental and natural resource management sectors seeking a deeper understanding of the Earth's structure and processes.
- Researchers and academics looking to enhance their knowledge of Geology and its interdisciplinary applications.
- Individuals interested in geological exploration, environmental conservation, and sustainability.
- Geologist: £25,000 - £40,000 per year
- Environmental Consultant: £24,000 - £35,000 per year
- Geological Engineer: £28,000 - £45,000 per year
- Natural Resource Manager: £30,000 - £50,000 per year
- Geoscience Researcher: £25,000 - £40,000 per year
- Geological Surveyor: £28,000 - £45,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.