Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important update in data privacy regulation in 20 years. Having added more responsibilities to the Data Protection Act 1998, on the 25th May 2018, it is mandatory that all businesses that handle personal data must be aware of the new rules so that they are in compliance with the law.
In this GDPR Course, you’ll be introduced to the new rules of privacy regulation, the key changes that have been introduced and data controller and processor obligations. You’ll also be trained on processing sensitive personal data and data protection terminology.
This course is for anyone who has the obligation to implement changes brought about by new GDPR legislation and the Data Protection Act, who may work for services that hold personal data. By the end of the course, you’ll have an understanding of what is expected of businesses in relation to handling data security, so that you can implement GDPR compliance strategy for your firm.
By the end of the course learners will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Learn the six fundamental principles of Data Protection
- Have a firm understanding of the organisational structure of GDPR
- Get a comprehensive guide to GDPR compliance for small businesses
- Explore the role of the Data Protection Office and Data Protection Officers
- Develop your knowledge of personal data breach policy
- Gain a solid understanding of the economic impact of Brexit
- Broaden your understanding of consent, contract and legal obligation
- Know how to implement changes brought about by new GDPR legislation
Key Features of GDPR Training Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Complies with EU's General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Module 01: GDPR Basics
In module one, we will focus on the fundamentals of the GDPR, and the authorities associated with data protection.
Module 02: GDPR Explained
In module two, we will look into the GDPR in more depth, and how data protection laws have evolved over the years.
Module 03: Lawful Basis for Preparation
In module three, we will look at how organisations use personal data, and the steps they must take to make this use lawful.
Module 04: Rights and Breaches
In module four, we will look at the individual at the centre of personal data, and what rights they have when they’re data is collected. We will also look at how organisations must comply with data protection laws and how they should respond if that data is compromised.
Module 05: Responsibilities and Obligations
In module five, we will look at the key responsibilities organisation have when complying with the GDPR. We will look at the necessary action that is required for a company to protect an individual’s data, and how penalties can be enforced on organisations for failure to comply with the GDPR.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for professionals who are responsible for handling sensitive personal data as part of their day to day role, as well as business owners who want to ensure that their organisation is compliant or want to train there staff about GDPR awareness. The course is open to anyone who wishes to gain up-to-date knowledge of GDPR and its new legislation. There are no entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
Our GDPR Certificate is open to learners of all levels and academic backgrounds, and there are are no specific requirements for course enrolment. Our flexible learning platform allows you to access the course from any Wi-Fi-connected device and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and tablets.
An endorsed GDPR course Certificate will help open doors to new career opportunities in a wide range of sectors and industries across the UK.
- Data Manager: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Data Protection Advisor: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum,
- Data Protection Co-Ordinator: £19.00 per hour
- Financial Planning Administrator:£18,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Data Protection Officer:£70,000 - £100,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will this certification still be valid in the UK after the BREXIT on 31 January 2020?
Dear Sadik, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the validation of the certificate will be available. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Anthony Stewart asked:
will my course access remains even after getting my certificate?
Dear Anthony, Good afternoon. You will have a one year access to the course after purchasing, and you'll be able to access all the course materials even after getting your certificate. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Katherine Summers asked:
Is there any option to retake exam if I don't pass in the first attempt?
Dear Katherine, Good afternoon. If you fail your final exam at first attempt, you can retake the exam again. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.