Centre of Excellence
Add to basket or enquire
The course is designed to be a series of five treatments. Each session will take between 2-3 hours and so gastric band clients can be counted as between 10-15 billable hours. Whether you decide to schedule the treatments over five consecutive days or a week apart depends on both preference and also your current client schedules.
Every successful client will be a walking advertisement of just what you can do.
Welcome to a world of the impossible made manifest.
If you want to add more skills to your tool box and to learn how you can use these powerful advanced techniques to help others then this online course is for you!
This course is a MUST for every therapist looking to set up practice.
This powerful online course is an excellent resource for anyone wishing to advance into this field. An in-depth course on how to help your clients lose weight using the Gastric Band Procedures. Covers everything you will need to know on this fascinating subject.
- Part 1
- Appointment 1:
- About the real gastric band procedure
- The success rate
- Pit falls
- Psychosocial effects of surgery
- Stomal stenosis
- Gastric band slippage
- Food intolerance
- Is your patient obese enough?
- Medical checks
- Discussing Eating Habits
- Target Setting
- That Perfect Frock….
- Case History
- Script 1 – Preparing for Weight Loss
- Appointment 2
- Emotional factors of weight gain
- A different sensory experience
- Food Quality
- Night Time Eating Syndrome (NES)
- I have my grandmother’s hips….
- Managing other people’s opinions
- Portion sizes
- Script 2
- Appointment 3
- The consequences of failure
- Techniques to Build Belief
- Script 3 – Shrinking the Stomach
- Appointment 4
- Fitting the gastric band
- Setting the scene
- Post surgery Consultation
- Eating after the band is fitted
- Using the food/mood diary
- Script 4 – Fitting the Gastric Band
- Appointment 5
- Script 5 Adjusting the Gastric Band
- Part 2:
- Making Your Hypnotherapy Gastric Band Business Successful
- Selling the business
- Internet marketing
- Building your own website
- Making tags from your keywords
- Semantic Indexing
- How to pick great tags
- Facebook Ads
- Articles and Blogging
- External Advertising
- Hire A Professional
- Selling Face to Face
- Questioning Techniques
- Overcoming Objections
- Negotiating on Price
- Add Value
- Creating really great sales literature
- Getting the Word Out
- How to write a press release
- Weight Watchers and Slimming World
- Wedding Shows
- Toning Tables Centres
- Networking Events
- Canvassing GPs
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.