Gastric Band Hypnosis
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
- 27 lectures and 4 hours of video guidance and instruction
- Monitor the reasons you are determined to succeed through written records.
- Tips from a global expert in the field and TV personality!
- Divorce yourself from unnecessary sugars and carbs
- Mindful food choices and healthy living!
Want to be healthier, happier & more confident? Whether this be through managing your weight or re-evaluating your approach to health & nutrition, this course will challenge your subconscious & cause you to assess your body & mind to create positive results!
Enter Rena Greenberg, founder of Easy Willpower & presenter on US channel, PBS, who has developed gastric band hypnosis. Helping over 200,000 clients, Rena prides herself on changing lives & maintaining healthy lifestyles. From helping people lose fat from their hips, tummies & bottoms to preventing diabetes, Rena will help you to change & celebrate your ‘sugar & carb divorce.’
Banish overeating, binges or emotional connections to food, reprogram your outlook and stop any self-defeating habits. Renas course is all about treating the mind & body simultaneously, without self-deprivation in any area. This guide is realistic.
Get personal expertise, empowerment & a tailor-made plan today. Begin to choose food mindfully, consciously & with full awareness. Make 2016 the year for change!
Who is this course for?
- Those looking to manage their weight in a realistic way.
- Those who are not a fan or diets or excessive exercise.
- Those looking to explore a new way of thinking.
- Those wanting to change their approach to health.
- Those who want to make a positive change today!
No prior knowledge required
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.