Add to basket or enquire
Gardening and Landscaping
Discover the most important considerations of successfully growing trees and shrubs
Gain specific gardening insight with this specialist course from which you’ll learn that planting new trees and shrubs is not difficult but this is an activity you’d want to get right to give your plants the best start in life. The most important considerations are root health, soil conditions, weather, and aftercare. Whether the trees and shrubs that you manage are containerised, bare-root or rootballed, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of cultivating strong, thriving trees and shrubs from this course. From landscape planning and design to understanding how to shop for the best plants, and especially those that suit a variety of conditions, and their intricate year-round care.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK but reaches out to learners all over the world.Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Gardening and Landscaping
1. DESIGNING A FRAMEWORK FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE AND TRENDS IN LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Designing a Framework for Your Landscape
- Trends in Landscape Design – Form and Function
2. CHALLENGING CONDITIONS OF TREES AND SHRUBS
3. HOW TO SHOP FOR THE BEST TREES AND SHRUBS? & PROPER WAY TO PLANT TREES
- How to shop for the Best Trees and Shrubs?
- The Proper Way to Plant Trees and Shrubs
4. TREES AND SHRUBS SPRING, SUMMER AND WINTER CARE
- Trees and Shrubs Spring and Summer Care
- Winter Care of Trees and Shrubs
5. HOW TO PRUNE OLD AND YOUNG TREES?
6. HOW TO PRUNE SHRUBS?
7. WHEN TREES AND SHRUBS FAIL TO THRIVE?
8. WAY OF RESTORING A LANDSCAPE TO HEALTH? & EXPAND YOUR LANDSCAPES FRAMEWORK
- Way of restoring a Landscape to Health?
- How to expand your Landscapes Framework?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Gardening and Landscaping by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Those who garden for fun.
- Those for whom gardening is a career.
- No entry requirements.
- Professional Gardener
- Garden Centre Assistant
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Officer
- Farm Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I was wondering is £12 the full price for the course it's seems very cheap
Dear Stuart, Thank you for your query. Yes, £12 the full price for the Gardening and Landscaping - Level 2 course. Note that we are offering special discounts these days and you can purchase the course in order to enjoy the benefits. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.