Add to basket or enquire
***Black Friday Sale Is Live Now!! Save £4,116 and get Free (PDF +Hard Copy) Certificates worth £160 as a Gift***
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Furniture Restoration & Upholstery will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or want to elevate skills for your next promotion, this Furniture Restoration & Upholstery will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Furniture Restoration & Upholstery incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional skills and practical knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this Furniture Restoration & Upholstery will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the programme, it stresses how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while at the same time it outlines essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll strengthen your knowledge and skills; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. By the end of the Furniture Restoration & Upholstery, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat into the competition.
Along with this Furniture Restoration & Upholstery course, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a student ID card absolutely free.
What other courses are included with this Furniture Restoration & Upholstery?
- Course 1: Home Decoration and Refurbishment Course
- Course 2: Mastering Colour-Architectural Design & Interior Decoration
- Course 3: Handyperson
- Course 4: DIY Home Improvement
- Course 5: Ladder Safety
- Course 6: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 7: COSHH Awareness Level 3
- Course 8: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Course 9: First Aid Training
- Course 10: Time Management
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Furniture Restoration & Upholstery to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now to advance your career!
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Furniture Restoration & Upholstery:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Curriculum of Furniture Restoration & Upholstery Bundle
Course 1: Carpentry: Furniture Restoration and Refurbishment
- Module 01 : The Principles and Essentials of Furniture Restoration
- Module 02 : Being Ready and Getting Started
- Module 03 : Understanding Wood and Working with Timber
- Module 04 : Upholstery and How Best to Update It
- Module 05 : The Wider Application of Restoration Work
Course 2: Home Decoration and Refurbishment Course
- Module 01: Why Renovate
- Module 02: Considerations
- Module 03: Hiring and Working with Contractors
- Module 04: Paperwork and Legal Obligations
- Module 05: Design Inspiration, Ideas and Checklists (Part-1)
- Module 06: Design Inspiration, Ideas and Checklists (Part-2)
Course 3: Mastering Colour-Architectural Design & Interior Decoration
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: The Impact of Fashion and Colour Trends
- Module 3: Colour Terminology
- Module 4: Colour Basics and Neutral Colours
- Module 5: Warm vs. Cool Colours
- Module 6: Colour Schemes
- Module 7: Colour Ratios and Applications
- Module 8: Using Colour to Trick the Eye
- Module 9: Conclusion
Course 4: Handyperson
- Module 01: Introduction to Handyperson
- Module 02: Basic Tools and Equipment
- Module 03: Electrical Work
- Module 04: Plumbing Skills
- Module 05: Appliances
- Module 06: General Carpentry
- Module 07: Basic Maintenance Skills
- Module 08: Walls and Floors
- Module 09: Painting and Decorating
- Module 10: Drilling, Tiling and Welding
- Module 11: Construction Projects
- Module 12: Health and Safety at Work
- Module 13: Starting Own Business for Handyperson
Course 5: DIY Home Improvement
- Module 01: Introduction to Home Improvement
- Module 02: Paint Job
- Module 03: Walls
- Module 04: Doors and Windows
- Module 05: Electrical Fixtures
- Module 06: Outdoor Projects
- Module 07: Plumbing
- Module 08: Damp, Rots, and Pests
- Module 09: Home Safety
Course 6: Ladder Safety
- Module 01: Introduction to Ladder Safety
- Module 02: Ladder Classifications and Uses
- Module 03: Pre-use Safety Inspections and Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Setting Up and Safe Use of Ladders
- Module 05: Placement Considerations and Securing a Ladder
Course 7: Manual Handling Level 2
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
Course 8: COSHH Awareness Level 3
- COSHH Explained
- COSHH Regulations
- Health Problems Related to Hazardous Substances
- Identifying Hazardous Substances
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Control Measures and Monitoring
- Implementing Control Measures
Course 9: Workplace Health and Safety Diploma
- Module 01 : Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 02 : Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 03 : Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 04 : Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Module 05 : Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Module 06 : Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Module 07 : Safety in Different Work Settings
- Module 08 : Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Module 09 : Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
Course 10: First Aid Training
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Call for an Emergency
Course 11: Time Management
- Identifying Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Style
- Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Furniture Restoration & Upholstery bundle. Persons with similar professions can also refresh or strengthen their skills by enrolling in this course. Students can take this course to gather professional knowledge besides their study or for the future.
Our Furniture Restoration & Upholstery is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.