Do you have a flair for science?
Studying Natural Science can open a lot of doors as it shows intelligence, problem solving ability, the ability to record and collect information and analytical skills. Whether you’re interested in the field of science, hope to go on to further study of the subject, or simply want to broaden your awareness, this course is the perfect start and would be very useful for students who need support while studying the subject. Learners will gain an in depth awareness of atomic structure, physics, genetics and much more! Natural Science is the study of everything around us, plants, animals, and matter, so it’s a fascinating subject. Becoming a Natural Scientist begins with this course!
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. THE CONCEPT OF ATOMS AND MOLECULES
2. UNDERSTANDING THE FUNDAMENTAL OF MATTER AND ENERGY
- Understanding the Fundamental of Matter
- Matter & Energy
3. MOTION AND FORCES
4. INTRO TO RELATIVITY AND ELECTRICITY WORKS
- Intro to Relativity
- How Electricity Works?
5. PRINCIPLES OF MAGNETISM AND WAVES THEORY
- Principles of Magnetism
- Basic Waves Theory
6. THE UNIVERSE AND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
7. THE FORCES THAT CHANGE THE FACE OF EARTH AND ATMOSPHERIC CYCLE
8. FUNDAMENTALS OF GEOLOGY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- Fundamentals of Geology
- Intro to Molecular Biology
9. FUNDAMENTALS OF CELL BIOLOGY AND CELLULAR RESPIRATION
- Fundamentals of Cell Biology
- Enzymes and Cellular Respiration
10. THE DNA, RNA AND PROTEINS
11. GENES, CHROMOSOMES, CELL DIVISION AND CLASSIFICATION OF PLANTS
- Genes, Chromosomes, Cell Division
- Plant Biology & Classification of Plants
12. LEARN ALL ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY
- Learn All About the Human Body – Part 1
- Learn All About the Human Body – Part 2
13. PROCESSES OF ANIMAL REPRODUCTION AND PRINCIPLES OF GENETICS
- Processes of Animal Reproduction and Development
- Basic Principles of Genetics
14. FUNDAMENTALS OF ECOLOGY AND HISTORY OF LIFE ON EARTH
- Fundamentals of Ecology
- Earth History and History of Life on Earth
15. SPECIES NAMES AND TAXONOMY & THEORIES OF EVOLUTION
- Species Names and Taxonomy
- Theories of Evolution
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in the Fundamentals of Natural Science.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in the field of Natural Science.
- This course would also be helpful to those studying Natural Science who need extra tuition.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Research Analyst
- Lab Assistant
- Geological Researcher
- Research Scientist
- Nature Conservation Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.