Add to basket or enquire
Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course
- This live Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course will help you in learning various Excelfunctions and tools, Accounting concepts and performing fundamental analysis from a financial analyst perspective.
- The concepts learned have to be applied on Idea Cellular which is a leading telecom operator in the Indian Telecom market.
- You would be provided with the financial statements of the company and are required to perform the Horizontal, Vertical analysis and Ratio analysis on the historical data of Idea.
- This will give you fair idea about the company’s financial statements for the historical years.
Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course Highlights:
The course has been divided into various modules for the candidates to get hands on training of how an analyst works and the required knowledge of different areas, it would include the following:
- Basic Excel:
Every analyst needs to have good knowledge of excel applications and functions and the reason for including this module in Fundamental analysis is to make the candidates learn excel formulas such as conditional formatting, logical functions, various important shortcuts etc.
- Basic & Advanced Accounting:
Accounting forms the basis for analysts work. They should have specific and detailed knowledge of accounting which included understanding the financial statements and calculation and analysis of various ratios
- Report Writing Techniques:
After the necessary analysis is done the next step involves representing the information in a effective manner. Through this module you will get to learn about various types of reports, how an effective report is written etc.
Target Audience for this Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course
- Anyone interested in finance irrespective of their commerce or non-commerce background
- Professionals from executive to mid- level managerial positions
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long would take to complete the course.Answer:
Hello Samuel, Thanks for showing interest in our courses. It depends on you how you spend time on each of our videos after all the course is accesiable for your lifetime. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.