Add to basket or enquire
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2016 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyse and present data.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
COURSE OUTLINE1 - WORKING WITH FUNCTIONS AND COMPLEX CALCULATIONS
- Summarising Data using Functions (Sum/SumIf, Count/CountIf etc.)
- Work with Logical Functions
- Work with Lookup Functions
- Work with Date and Time Functions
- Work with Text Functions
- Sort and Filter Data
- Remove Duplicate Values
- Group and Outline Data
- Subtotal Data
- Create and Modify Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Save a Custom Chart Template
- Create and Modify Tables
- Use Functions to Calculate in Tables
- Create a Pivot Table Report
- Manipulate Pivot Tables
- Present Data with Pivot Charts
- Filter Data by Using Slicers and Timelines
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.