Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Only 12 Hours Left! Don't Let Black Friday Deals Slip Away – Enrol Now!
☞☞ Our Aim Is Your Satisfaction! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
Are you struggling to solve complex mathematical problems ? Finding it hard to pass your GCSE Maths and move on to your next level of study? Earn yourself a certificate online around work and family commitments, at your own pace considering your schedules.
Enrol today to boost your skills and move forward to the next level!
This Advanced Diploma in Functional Skills Maths at QLS Level 2 course is:
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by CPDQS (with 60 CPD points)
Functional skills act as a base for further studies and work opportunities. Our Functional Skills Maths course is designed to offer you the most convenient solution to learn and develop. The Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course covers various modules that include improving multiplication skills, understanding the functions of integers, how to convert mixed fractions, understanding the calculation of percentage/ratio, the BODMAS formula, LCM/HCF and many more. Moreover, the Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course also enhances the ability of an individual to apply their skills and knowledge to different contexts, problem-solving, decision making and work independently in a corporate setting. As a result, by enrolling on the Functional Skills Maths Level 2 foundation course, you will be meeting the requirements of employers.
What will you learn from this course?
- Learn nearest decimal place numbering
- Learn how to calculate percentages and ratio
- Understanding and solving fractions
- Learn how to convert mixed to improper and improper to mixed fractions
- Performing BODMAS and rules to remove brackets in maths
- Expressing simple ratios in maths
- Unitary method and its application
- Learn to work with and compare ratios in functional skills maths
Why Prefer Us?
- Earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum of Functional Skills Maths Level 2***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course:
- Integers ( Directed Numbers)
- Factors and Multiples
- Simplification Rule: BODMAS
- Decimal numbers
- Rational Numbers
- Estimation and Scientific Notation or Standard form
- Ratio and Proportion
- Unitary Method and its Applications
- Profit, Loss, discount and Tax
After completing an online course module, you will be given an MCQ test & The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
After passing the Certificate in Functional Skills Maths at QLS Level 2 exam, you will be able to request a certificate with additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning more about Maths should take this Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course.
You will not need any prior background or expertise to enrol in this Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course.
Enrolling on our Functional Skills Maths Level 2 programme can lead you to the following career path:
- Teacher Assistant
- Private Tutor
- Customer Service
- HR Manager
- Finance Manager
And many more.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi can I use this for university and is it equivalent to a GCSEAnswer:
Dear Dianna, The course is designed for personal development. The course does not provide the learner with conventional academic qualifications and is not equivalent to a GCSE.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I fail the exam can I retake itAnswer:
Hello, Thank you for your interest. Yes you can retake the exam if failed on this Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course. But you have to pay some additional fee.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
is their an option to take the official exam afterwards to gain the qualification?Answer:
Dear Ellie, The course is designed by professionals for personal development. The course does not provide any academic qualifications. However, the course will help you to grasp the learnings needed on this topic.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - £10
Certificate in Functional Skills Maths at QLS Level 2
Hard copy certificate - £79
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Certificate in Functional Skills Maths at QLS Level 2, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 79 GBP inside the UK
- 89 GBP (including postal fees) for International Delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPD
Upon finishing the Functional Skills Maths course, you need to order to receive aCertificate Accredited by CPD that is accepted all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are:
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (International Delivery)