The Learning Station
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
- Achievable within 5 Working Days of Purchase
- Access to Online Learning Materials
- Fully Accredited Qualification
Thank you for visiting our page, you have come to the right place to learn Functional Skills in English.
Why should I choose this course?
This course is available at Level 1 or Level 2; these qualifications cover everything from the very basics to the more advanced skills.
Our functional skills qualifications are nationally recognised and are equivalent to GCSE Level. A Level 1 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade D-G. A Level 2 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade A*-C .
How it works
After purchase, you will be sent login details by email for access to your own online revision portal, which you can use to independently revise for your examination. Once you are ready to take your exam, call us to arrange your booking.
Your purchase includes:
- Self-help study material to prepare you
- Functional Skills Reading Exam
- Functional Skills Writing Exam
- Functional Skills Speaking and Listening Assessments
What you will get
- Initial & Diagnostic Assessments of your current level of English
- Access to learning materials and resources
- On successful completion, a Functional Skills in English (QCF) Certificate
Computer-based exam results are usually available within 7 workings days
Paper-based exam results usually available in 14 working days
Please note, exam results can be held for up 28 days from the date of the exam being taken.
FREE ON SCREEN EXAMPLE TESTS
Available on our main website
Please be aware that there is no tutor support available in this course. If you have already purchased and would like to have support from a tutor you will need to upgrade for an additional £200.00.
If you are looking to purchase a functional skills in English course with tutor support, click here.
This qualification can be achieved in just 5 working days of purchase*.
On purchase, learners will have up to 6 months to book their exams.
Once you feel competent at the level you wish to gain, you will be required to take invigilated exams and participate in a group discussion and presentation at our centre in North London.
The modules included in this course are:
1 Hour Examination: Reading
1 Hour Examination: Writing
Assessment: 10 Minute Presentation
Assessment: 10 Minute Discussion
Paper-based exams: 14 working days notice.
Computer-based exams: 5 Working days notice
If in the unfortunate event you are not successful in the exams or assessments, you can retake an exam or the practical assessments for just £54.00 each.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
On purchasing the course you will be sent login details by email for your own online learning account. Once you feel you are ready to sit your exam call us.
*Subject to availability of a minimum of 3 learners in attendance for the speaking and listening module.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review