Add to basket or enquire
Learning English is a rewarding experience and essential to progress in life, learning and career. An English course should be insightful, accessible, achievable and fun. Often equivalent to GCSE English, our Functional Skills English Level 2 gives you just that. Delivered in easy-to-follow terms, functional skills cut out the noise and give students exactly what they want – transferable reading, writing and communication skills to reach the next step of their learning journey or career.
- It takes around 45 hours of study to complete this course.
- Throughout this course, you may be expected to complete assignments, essays, research projects, presentations, video/audio recordings, and practical learning sessions to meet the requirements of your course. This information will be included in your study pack detailing exactly what you need to do to accomplish your goals as a student.
- You have up to six months in total to complete this course but on average takes learners around 2-3 months to complete. Don’t worry if you go over the year though, we can organise an extension to your course for an additional fee, which also extends your tutor support.
- This course is designed for distance learning study. To successfully pass the course, you’ll complete a series of practice papers and, with your tutor’s approval, your final examinations. Final exams cost just £95 when you come to Oxbridge. However, if you want us to come to you, it will cost £175 + travel costs.
- Official Qualification Title - NCFE Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 2
- Difficulty - Level 2
- Entry requirements - There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.
At the end of this course, successful learners will be awarded a formal certificate of achievement by NCFE CACHE. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Irene Boakye asked:
Hi will I be doing the final exams online to
Hi there, for English, the speaking element is being conducted via Zoom currently. However, Maths would still be done at an exam centre.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.