Institute of Beauty and Makeup
Add to basket or enquire
Provide your clients with the perfect pout and learn a range of techniques to accentuate their lips with the Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass.
Discover how to apply permanent makeup to your clients and enhance your makeup artist skills by enrolling on the Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass.
Learn the advanced, professional techniques you need to create beautifully-shaped lips and perfectly plump pouts and keep your clients coming back time and time again.
Key Learning Points of Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass:
- Learn the techniques needed to create full-looking, beautiful lips on your clients
- Discover the techniques needed to line the lips and apply lipstick at a professional level
- Gain an understanding of working with different clients, including different lip sizes and shapes
- Know how to enhance the natural beauty of your clients
- Learn from experts all the steps of the retouching process one month after treatment
- Understand disinfection methods and hygiene, and learn how to follow safety protocol
- Learn how to use lip pencils and professional beauty tools with precision
Why iBeauty is Your Best Choice
Key Features of Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass:
- CPD-accredited training course
- Online, interactive course developed by industry professionals
- Self-paced learning
- Full course access for one year
- Instant access to a PDF certificate
- Access to learning assistance 24/7
- In-depth course modules
- Makeup On the Go - download
Our comprehensive Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. We’ve broken up our Full LIPS Permanent Makeup Masterclass course into 13 bite sized modules. To achieve certifiable skills there is no better place than iBeauty.
**** Course Curriculum****
**Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass**
The treatment of LIP shading(method 1)
- disinfection and anaesthetic
- Cream removal and drawing
- White pencil application
- Check with client
- The outline
- Lower lip shading
- Upper lip shading
- Repeat shading lower lip
- Repeat shading upper lip
- The finish. Concealing and lip balm
Retouch in approx 1 month(and method 2)
- Retouch lower lip
- Retouch upper lip
To obtain the course completion certificate, you have to attend an assessment exam at the end of the course. This is an automated, instant MCQ exam which tests knowledge you achieved through your learning. First retake is on the house, if you need, as a promotional offer!!!
Our Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass course is fully accredited. Rest assured with our accredited courses, because we strive to provide up-to-date skills and knowledge to help you become more competent and effective in your field of interest.
Through our accredited courses, you can show your commitment to gain new skills and contribute to personal and professional development, improve your job prospects, enhance and evolve in career. Upon successful completion of your Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass course, you can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate at the cost of £4.99 or a Printed hard copy at £9.99. Or you can have both (PDF + hard copy) at £11.99. [FREE POSTAGE]
Who is this course for?
This Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass has been expertly designed for experienced Makeup Artists who are looking to enhance their skills and develop a new treatment offering for their clients.
Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass course is a standalone program requiring no previous knowledge of the topic. All you need is a device and an Internet connection to start learning with iBeauty.
Upon successful completion of the Full LIPS: Permanent Makeup Masterclass, students will have gained the expert skills and knowledge to help them succeed on the following career paths:
- Makeup Artist
- Permanent Makeup Artist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.