Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The most innovative Product Design (including UX & UI) course on the market.
Better pound-for-pound value. Don’t just learn bits of the process, learn it all.
Do it properly with real-world experience.
- Real client brief for your portfolio
- Entire end-to-end process with no corners cut
- 100% live workshops & feedback, no pre-recorded content
- Small & intimate: 10-12 students per class max
- Free 1:1 mentoring and coaching whenever you need it
- Product design not just UX / UI = more employability
- Course completion certificate
- Proven track record: incredible projects, career change & acceleration
After the course:
- Membership to an exclusive design community where jobs are posted, trends shared, and free workshops & events staged to continue growth
- Lifelong support and portfolio advice
Where our alumni work now:
Facebook, Deloitte, IBM, Samsung, Vodafone, M&S, BBC, Babylon Health, Citibank, The FA, Ogilvy and many more.
At Experience Haus, we give students the best possible chance of breaking into a career in Product Design, UX or UI by providing ten-times the learning experience at a fraction of the cost.
Under the guidance of our expert practitioner instructors, you will be given a real-life client brief to tackle independently. Put your learnings into immediate practise whilst gaining a strong project for your portfolio to stand out from the crowd. Showcase your development by delivering a presentation to your client summarising your journey, process, and final designs.
- End-to-end design process
- What is Design Thinking?
- The Double Diamond process
- User-centred design process
- User research methods
- Writing discussion guides
- Finding potential users
- Conducting user interviews
- Understand business needs
- Dissecting a brief
- Collaboration and communication
- Competitor analysis frameworks
- Market positioning
- Identifying new opportunities
- Customer segmentation
- Identifying archetypes
- Creating personas
- Empathy mapping
- Task analysis
- Building experience maps
- Opportunity prioritisation
- Writing user stories
- Problem statements
- Defining metrics
- Generating ideas
- Understanding constraints
- User flows
- Paper sketches
- Digital wireframing with Sketch and/or Figma
- Design systems
- Pattern libraries
- Paper prototypes
- Digital prototyping with Invision/Marvel
- Preparing for testing
- Writing task scenarios
- User testing tactics
- Prioritising feedback
- Storytelling techniques
- Case studies
- Industry portfolios
We use industry-leading wireframing and design tools Figma and Sketch throughout the course.
You get full access to your tutor and can request time with them at any stage throughout the course and after. There are no limits. We are here to support you on your career journey - offering lifelong portfolio guidance, interview prep and advice.
Once you are part of the Haus community, you will always be part of it. You will have access to our alumni events, network, instructors, slack community and monthly portfolio review sessions.
Want to find out more and get a flavour of how we teach?
Check out our upcoming FREE taster sessions and workshops via our website: https://experiencehaus.com/workshops-and-events/
The well-being and safety of our community is paramount, that’s why we’re working hard to create the safest, most comfortable environment to learn in. Find our COVID-19 Policy document in the resources section.
Who is this course for?
The course is perfect for anyone who is looking to add Product Design, UX & UI to their skillset, but want to do so remotely.
Previous students include account managers, front-end developers, graphic designers, industrial designers and brand consultants.
Although there are no pre-requisites to take the course, having a keen interest in design definitely helps. There is no need to have any knowledge of particular software as you will be taught everything along the way.