Add to basket or enquire
Full Body Massage Diploma - CPD Certified
The full body massage course is packed full of everything you need to know to become a massage therapist. After completion of this programme, you will be well versed in the various massage techniques and prepared for success in the industry.
The course has everything from massage techniques to anatomy, and the different equipment needs you will have. The programme offers students a clear understanding of the job and how to succeed as a massage therapist.
This online course provides students with the unique ability to learn the course material when it is most convenient for them. Many students are even able to continue working, while finishing their coursework in a reasonable amount of time.
Your training material is readily available from any internet-enabled device and you will also have access to online support while you study.
Before completing your course, you will be required to pass a comprehensive test, which will award you with your diploma. You can download and print the diploma, or for a small cost, we will post it to you.
What you Will Learn
The full body massage course has been written to provide students with a complete overview of massage therapy and will put you on the fast track to success. This course covers the following:
- The effects of massage therapy
- A look at the anatomy of the body
- The different types of oils you will use
- Reflexology and treating different parts of the body
- Full body massage
- Swedish massage
- Lomi Lomi massage
Benefits of the Full Body Massage Diploma
When you study for the full body massage diploma, you will find that you experience several benefits. These include:
- The opportunity to train from anywhere, at any time.
- Since there is no time limit for this class, you can study at your pace; if it takes you days, weeks or even months, you will still complete your course.
- Study from any internet-enabled device including mobile phones, tablets and computers.
- Easy to read courses thanks to the short modules, making studying an enjoyable experience.
- Enjoy the convenient online support, which helps to keep students on track while they train.
- Training from an all-inclusive course syllabus, which helps you gain the skills necessary to begin a career in massage therapy.
- Improve your prospects when seeking out potential clients.
- Earning a certified and recognised diploma upon course completion.
- An affordable tuition experience.
Module 1: Introduction to Massage Therapy
Module 2 : The Anatomy
Module 3 : Equipment
Module 4: Techniques
Module 5: Full Body Massage
Module 6: Swedish Massage
Module 7: Lomi Lomi Massage
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
derek burton asked:
what is the total cost of the course..can you send me some details ...thanks derek
Hi Derek, The advertised price includes the full course, worksheets, assignments and exam. There are no hidden fees. Hope this helps. Regards, Be-AThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.