Learn Trading and know the A to Z of Forex Trading with the Forex Trading Diploma course.
Forex trading is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. The market determines the foreign exchange rates. The course will show you the benefits of getting advantages of currency movements to make profits.
Throughout the course, you will learn how Forex Brokers work and able to identify the Honest Brokers from the unreliable ones. The course teaches you how to create a trading or broker account and find out the right and trusty broker house.
Apart from these, the course teaches you how to read the Calendar of Economic events and how to use various websites for trading news. You will explore which news to trade and when to close the trade. Shortly, the procedures of opening an account, placing a trade, trade news, etc. will be covered in the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Begin your acquaintance with the course and start trading and grab ample opportunities to earn money.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
The course helps you to learn everything you need to know about starting Forex trading. For your better understanding, the course is divided into several modules and sub-modules. At first, you will understand the how Forex trading working along with the procedures of creating a trading or broker accounts. Then the course familiarizes you with the economic news. Next, you will learn the techniques and procedures of trading news covering which news to trade, which currencies to focus, and more.
After finishing the course, you gain a solid understanding of the Forex market and Forex trading, and you will then be ready to progress for applying the acquired knowledge in real-world Forex trading strategies. Shortly, the course helps you to be a professional trader.
What Will You Learn?:
- Gain a full understanding of how Forex Trading works and operates.
- Learn the Forex terminology such as Ask, Bid, Spread, Equity, etc.
- Know how to select a Forex broker for your account.
- Learn to create a trading and broker account.
- Explore the three easy steps of opening an account.
- Get insight about the recent Economic news.
- Explore the definition of leverage and how it affects your trading.
- Identify the importance of trading news.
- Know what news to trade and which currencies to focus on.
- Learn to find out which currency is strong and which one is weak.
- Trade strong vs weak currencies.
- Learn to make yourself a Pro trader and learn about the news site and other essential websites such as Forexfactory, FXPro Squawk Feed, Forex News Gun, and News Impact DataFlash.
- Know how to place the trade and learn how to close a trade after one hour if not done properly.
- Understand risk management and know how to work with your trade quantity.
- Know weekly market analysis.
- Able to read the calendar of economic event
Welcome & Introduction
- Intro video
- Course Disclaimer & Copyright
- Welcome & Introduction
Opening your trading/broker account
- Why your choice of broker is KEY
- Demonstration Video – Opening your trading account
- 3 step process to opening your account
Getting familiar with economic news
- Economic News Explained
Trading the News
- Why trade the news
- What news to trade
- What currencies to focus on?
- A brilliant Central Bank resource!
- Is a currency strong or weak? (The Long Term View)
- Trading strong vs weak
- Currency Watch-list Example
Setting yourself up like a PRO-TRADER
- The resources you need
- Demonstration Video – Forexfactory
- Demonstration Video – FXPro Squawk Feed
- Forex News Gun – Download Instructions
- Demonstration video – Forex News Gun
- Demonstration video – News Impact DataFlash (replacement for the FNG)
- News Impact DataFlash Setup Instructions (replacement for the FNG)
Placing The Trade
- Creating a trading plan/idea
- Executing the trade – Determining your Entry, Stop & Target
- Management of the trade & summary
- Demonstration Video – FXPro MT4
- Demonstration Video – Closing a trade after 1 hour if not done as expected
Risk Managing your trades
- Risk management and working out your trade quantity
- Demonstration Video – Earn Forex Position Size Calculator
Your ongoing support
- Next steps
- Trader Transformation Membership Service – Intro video!
- A small peek into our trader mentoring service
- Weekly market analysis video predicts USD move well ahead of time!
- Full recap
- How to predict the largest movements from news
- Understanding & trading market turmoil successfully!
- Student Interview #1 – Paul, UK
- Student Interview #2 – Jean, South Africa
- Student Interview #3 – Gavin, UK
- Student Interview #4 – Connor, Australia
- Student Interview #5 – Lourens, South Africa
- Trade Examples
- Lourens Trading & Travelling!
- BONUS TRAINING – USING CORRELATIONS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!_2
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Forex Trading Diploma. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.