Add to basket or enquire
This course will provide you with the first steps towards a fascinating career as a Criminal Psychologist within the UK justice system. It has been structured by experts to help you understand the root causes of criminal behaviour and how it can be dealt with. You’ll learn the origins for the many different types of criminal acts, from violent assaults to cyber-crime, as well as discovering the links between a person’s mental health and the possible disorders that can lead to them breaking the law. After finishing this course, you will have proven your ability and skill at understanding the role of behavioural analysis in the UK law system, which can open the doors to many different careers.
Learner will get "Microsoft Excel Basics" course for free upon purchasing this course.
- You’ll understand the root cause of criminal behaviour and how to deal with it..
- You’ll learn the origins of many different types of criminal acts from violent assaults to cyber-crime.
- You'll also discover the links between a person’s mental health and the possible disorders.
- Forensic psychology in police investigation and the courtroom.
- Get an overall knowledge of forensic psychology in practise.
- Forensic Psychologist- Interventions to reduce risk of re-offending
- Forensic Psychologist-History of development of Forensic Psychology
Research Methods in Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Psychologist- Research Design and Methodology
- Forensic Psychologist- Critical evaluation of psychological research
- Forensic Psychologist-What is Criminology?
- Forensic Psychologist-Understanding Crime
- Forensic Psychologist-Classification and Measurement of Crimes
- Forensic Psychologist-Characteristics of Offenders (Criminals)
Theories of Offending
- Forensic Psychologist-Introduction to theories of offending
- Forensic Psychologist-Theories of sexual offending
- Forensic Psychologist-Theories of violent offending
- Forensic Psychologist-Theories of fire-setting behaviour
Personal Attributes of Offenders
- Forensic Psychologist-Personal characteristics of offenders
- Forensic Psychologist-Personality disordered offenders
- Forensic Psychologist-Psychopathic offenders
- Forensic Psychologist-Mental Illness and offending
Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations
- Forensic Psychologist-An Introduction to Offender Profiling
- Forensic Psychologist-Approaches to Offender Profiling
- Forensic Psychologist-The Effectiveness of Offender Profiling
Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom
- Forensic Psychologist-Eye-witness testimony
- Forensic Psychologist-Expert witness testimony
- Forensic Psychologist-Attitudes towards victims
Forensic Psychology in Practice
- Forensic Psychologist-’What works’ literature in reducing re-offending
- Forensic Psychologist-Incident management (Crisis Negotiation)
- Forensic Psychologist-Introduction: About the Course and the Tutor
The Forensic Psychologist course provides transcripts and certificates. You can get a hard copy of the certificate for £9.99, a PDF version for £6.99, or both for £14.99. The transcript costs £2.99 in pdf format and £4.99 in paper format. For only £5.99, you can get both.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Forensic Psychologist training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Forensic Psychologist and start your learning journey.
All the learners who are willing to boost their knowledge in this respective field can take this course. This course does not require any formal academic qualification.
This forensic psychologist course will equip you with the essential skills and credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this forensic psychologist course, you will gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.