This e-learning course on BBM - Foreign Exchange Operations is designed to help users understand foreign exchange operations of a bank. Further, the course discusses in detail FEDAI rules relating to forex transactions, a procedure in case of issue and encashment of traveler's cheques and foreign currency notes.
- Foreign exchange functions in a bank branch
- The concept of correspondent banking
- Different instruments of international money transfers
- The rules for foreign contributions
- FEDAI rules relating to forex transactions
- Procedure in case of issue and encashment of travelers cheques foreign currency notes
- Factoring, forfaiting, and forward contracts
This course provides an understanding of:
- How to calculate buying and selling rates for telegraphic transfer (TT) and bill transactions
- The various factors determining forward margin
- The implication of premium and discount
- The procedure of recovery of interest
- Factoring, forfeiting, and forward contracts
Who is this course for?
Dynamic, Interactive e-learning
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.