Become a football or sport agent and support the next generations brightest sporting stars with their key commercial and career decision making, with the Football/Sports Agent Training Course.
In this course you will learn; how to guide your client through difficult career decisions both from a professional and commercial basis. You will also learn the sports landscape and how to effectively work as an agent in an industry that is tough to crack.
The Football/Sports Agent Training Course covers; client management, strategic thinking, negotiations and how to spot talent.
Highlights of The Football/Sports Agent Training Course:
- Learn about the sports agent industry
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a sports agent
- Understand the social and economic welfare required for sports agents
- Learn about the different types of sports agents and their services
- Learn about the sports agency model
- Learn about the law duties of sports agents
- Discover the skills required to be an effective sports agent
- Understand the importance of networking.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Football/Sports Agent Training Course and broken it down into 14 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Sports Agent Skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module : 01
- Introduction to Sports Agent Industry
- Sports Agent
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Sports Agent
- Functions of a Sports Agency
- Characteristics of a Sports Agency
- Different Types of Sports Agents and Services
- The Social and Economic Weight of Sports Agents
Module : 02
- Sports Agency Model
- Statutory and Common Law Duties on Sports Agents
- Sports Agents’ Representative Bodies
- Brand Building and Management
- Networking and Sponsorship
- Skills Required for Sports Agents
- How to Become a Sports Agent
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the Football/Sports Agent Training Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Football/Sports Agent Training Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Football/Sports Agent Training Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire this skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.