Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course is an advanced training course for professionals with supervisory and management roles within the food, catering, and hospitality sector. It covers HACCP implementation in detail, exploring key legislation and best Food Safety practice measures.
- Understanding of UK food safety & hygiene laws
- Fundamental principles of HACCP system
- Identify the different types of hazards
- Correct temperatures for storing food
- Maintain high standards of hygiene in the workplace
- Instant PDF Certificate
- IoH Endorsed
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by experts
The detailed curriculum outline:
- Module 01: An Introduction
- Module 02: Food Safety Supervision
- Module 03: Legislation
- Module 04: Food Safety Management System
- Module 05: Food Safety Management Tools
- Module 06: Food Poisoning Causes
- Module 07: Contamination Hazards
- Module 08: Hazard Control
- Module 09: Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- Module 10: Poisoning (Toxins and Prevention)
- Module 11: Food Handling Risks and Practices
- Module 12: Temperature Control
- Module 13: Checking, Verifying, and Recording Temperature
- Module 14: Spoilage and Preservation
- Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning, and Disinfection
- Module 17: Pest Management
- Module 18: Food Safety Training for the Staff
All of our courses, including this course, are fully accredited.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.