Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 1 Food Safety in Retail Online Training Course is designed to introduce basic food safety and hygiene practices in retail so anyone working within a food environment is able to work safely.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
On successful completion of the course, you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Level 1 Food Safety in retail course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and approved by theRoyal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
Who is this course for?
- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge.
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A).
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff.
- Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them work in a food environment.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.