Grays Medic Training Services
The Level 1 Food Safety in Manufacturing Online Training video Course is designed to introduce basic food safety and hygiene practices in manufacturing so anyone working within a food environment is able to work safely.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
Syllabus (emphasis in manufacturing).
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Level 1 Food Safety in manufacturing course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
Who is this course for?
- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge.
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A).
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff.
- Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them work in a food environment.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.