Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Food Production Operative course is designed for Food & Safety Inspectors, Food Safety Managers, Food Safety Officers, Hygiene Supervisors, Restaurant Managers, Chef, Supply Chain Analysts, Procurement Officers, Purchasing Managers and Procurement Managers.
The first course is on food hygiene. You will learn the food safety legislation, contamination hazards, contamination control, bacterial and non-bacterial food poisoning, microbiology, food spoilage prevention and personal hygiene. Lastly, you will learn how to provide food safety training for your staff. In food allergen awareness training, you will explore the basics of food allergen, allergic reactions and their treatments and allergen guidance for businesses and consumers.
In the HACCP training course, we will take you through HACCP, food safety legislation, food safety hazards, planning, creating and implementing a HACCP system, principles of HACCP and HACCP alternatives. In terms of food labelling, you will understand why you should label food, general principles of food labelling, UK laws and regulations on food labelling and the components of a food label.
Finally, in our last course, we will ensure you know what procurement and e-procurement are, quality management, category management, inventory management, supplier relationship management, purchasing cycle and supply chain, along with analysing and reducing risk in the supply chain.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Learn about food safety legislation
- Grasp what purchasing cycle is and quality control
- Get introduced to HACCP and food safety legislation
- Know in-depth about the principles of HACCP
- Understand how to implement the HACCP system
- Know food management systems and food management tools
- Learn about microbiology, allergens, contamination, food poisoning, and how to maintain personal hygiene
- Display knowledge on food spoilage, food spoilage prevention and pest management
- Find out the general principles of food labelling
- Know the UK regulations and laws on food labelling
- Understand the role of procurement in an organisation
- Learn supply chain basics and how to reduce risks in the supply chain by analysis
Level 3 Food Hygiene
This Level 3 Food Hygiene course is designed to provide catering and hospitality sector professionals in senior-level roles with the skills, credentials and practical knowledge to ensure a high standard of food safety and hygiene in the workplace, in compliance with the Food Safety Act 1990.
Food Allergen Awareness Training
The Food Allergen Awareness Training course is ideal for nutritionists, food, catering and hospitality professionals who want to gain an in-depth understanding of the different types of allergies and their prevention measures. This course is also suitable for those who have food allergies themselves or are parents of children with allergies.
Food Labelling Regulations Training
Food Labelling Regulations Training teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life.
Purchasing and Procurement Diploma
This Purchasing and Procurement Diploma is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the purchasing and procurement of goods and services, and the processes involved.
HACCP Training for Food Safety
HACCP Training for Food Safety Course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This HACCP Training for Food Safety Course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
Key Features of the Food Production Operative Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Food Production Operative course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum 01
The detailed curriculum outline of our Level 3 Food Hygiene course is as follows:
***Level 3 Food Hygiene***
- Module 01: Food Safety – An Introduction
- Module 02: Supervision of Food Safety
- Module 03: Food Safety Legislation
- Module 04: Food Safety Management System
- Module 05: Food Safety Management Tools
- Module 06: Microbiology
- Module 07: Contamination Hazards
- Module 08: Controlling Contamination
- Module 09: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- Module 10: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Module 11: Personal Hygiene
- Module 12: Food and Temperature Control
- Module 13: Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperature
- Module 14: Food Spoilage and Preservation
- Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Module 17: Pest Management
- Module 18: Food Safety Training for the Staff
- Module 19: Reopening and Adapting Your Food Business During COVID-19
Course Curriculum 02
The detailed curriculum outline of our Food Allergen Awareness Training course is as follows:
***Food Allergen Awareness Training***
- Module 01: Basics of Food Allergens
- Module 02: Allergen Guidance for Food Businesses
- Module 03: Allergen Guidance for Consumers
- Module 04: Allergic Reactions and Treatments
Course Curriculum 03
The detailed curriculum outline of our Food Labelling Regulations Training course is as follows:
***Food Labelling Regulations Training***
- Module 01: Introduction to Food Labelling
- Module 02: General Principles of Food Labelling
- Module 03: Components of a Food Label
- Module 04: Nutrition Labelling
- Module 05: Enforcement Bodies and Relevant Legislation in the UK
- Module 06: UK Regulations and Laws on Food Labelling
- Module 07: Public Health and Food Safety
Course Curriculum 04
The detailed curriculum outline of our Purchasing and Procurement Diploma course is as follows:
***Purchasing and Procurement Diploma***
- Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
- Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
- Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
- Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
- Module 06: Quality Management
- Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Module 10: Category Management
- Module 11: Inventory Management
- Module 12: E-procurement
Course Curriculum 05
The detailed curriculum outline of our HACCP Training for Food Safety course is as follows:
***HACCP Training for Food Safety***
- Module 01: An Introduction to HACCP
- Module 02: HACCP and Food Safety Legislation
- Module 03: Food Safety Hazards
- Module 04: Planning a HACCP System
- Module 05: Creating the HACCP System
- Module 06: Principle 1 – Hazard Analysis
- Module 07: Principle 2 – Critical Control Points
- Module 08: Principle 3 – Critical Limits
- Module 09: Principle 4 – Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Module 10: Principle 5 – Corrective Action
- Module 11: Principle 6 – Verification of the HACCP System
- Module 12: Principle 7 – Documentation
- Module 13: Implementing the HACCP System
- Module 14: HACCP Alternatives
All of our courses, including this Food Production Operative course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Food Production Operative course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Food Production Operative course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.