Add to basket or enquire
Compliance with food labelling regulations is critical to ensure transparency, consumer trust, and regulatory compliance. It encompasses principles, components, and nutrition information that forms the foundation of product labelling. Therefore, the industry demands professionals with a comprehensive understanding of food labelling and compliance requirements.
- Understand the principles of food labelling in the UK
- Identify the components of a food label and their legal requirements
- Learn about nutrition labelling and its importance
- Gain knowledge of enforcement bodies and relevant legislation in the UK
- Comprehend UK regulations and laws on food labelling
- Understand the importance of public health and food safety in the food industry
Food Labelling Compliance: Essential Training for Businesses is a comprehensive course designed to provide food industry professionals with an understanding of food labelling regulations in the UK. This theoretical course covers essential topics, such as the general principles of food labelling, the components of a food label, nutrition labelling, UK regulations and laws on food labelling, and public health and food safety.
The course is delivered through various interactive materials, including quizzes, reading materials, and case studies. The course is suitable for anyone working in the food industry, from small business owners to food manufacturers.
Upon completion of the course, participants will know to ensure their business complies with food labelling regulations, protecting the health and safety of their customers and avoiding costly legal penalties.
Upon completion of the course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. You can receive a £4.99 PDF Certificate sent via email, a £9.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for delivery in the UK, or a £19.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for international delivery. Each option depends on individual preferences and locations.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for the following:
- Small business owners in the food industry
- Food manufacturers
- Food importers
Some of the career paths related to this field are:
- Food Labelling Specialist: £25,000 - £40,000
- Food Safety Manager: £30,000 - £45,000
- Quality Control Manager: £35,000 - £50,000
- Regulatory Affairs Manager: £40,000 - £65,000
- Food Production Manager: £40,000 - £60,000
- Food Technologist: £20,000 - £35,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.