Red Hop Training
Add to basket or enquire
We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don't pass, we will give you your money back.
We are Red Hop Training, the leading Hospitality Sector Specialists and we know what our learners need to succeed. If you are looking to develop your career in catering or hospitality or already supervising or managing a team but without a formal qualification, this course is essential for you!
This Food Hygiene Level 3 course combines great content from our experts with the latest e-learn technology and this, plus with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100% for this course!
This Food Hygiene Level 3 course is ideal for anybody either working or wanting to work with teams in the catering and hospitality sector. The course has 17 easy to follow modules that are all 'bite-sized' so you can learn at your own pace. Each module has a helpful 'knowledge checker' at the end and the course includes a final test that is unlocked once the modules are complete:
- Introduction to Supervising Food Safety
- Food Safety Legislation
- Food Contamination
- Controlling Contamination
- Food Poisoning and Food-Borne Illness
- Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Temperature Control
- Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures
- Food Preservation
- Premises and Equipment Design
- Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Training Staff
- Implementing a Food Safety Management System
- Food Safety Management Tools
Aims of the Training
By the end of this course learners will:
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from a food premises in order for it to be food safe
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises in order to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system and recognise the tools that can be used to do so
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
- Have awareness of the relevant food safety legislation and how it can be complied with
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in a food catering business
All Red Hop Training courses include great content and the most advanced e-learn technology. This Food Hygiene course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone
- Accredited by both the CPD and by iirsm
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 2-3 hours
- On completion, certificate is instantly downloadable
Why Choose Red Hop Training?
Red Hop Training courses are designed to be both fun and educational. Our courses are fully interactive and with real learning rather than simply 'click-next'! Our training really does work!
It is estimated that this Food Hygiene Level 3 course will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to download a quality assured certificate.
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service. This course has been rated EXCELLENT
This course is also accredited by IIRSM, the International Institute for Risk and Safety Management, as providing quality and content-approved training.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
The online test is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 40 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Quite simple: if you don't pass it; you don't pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this Food Hygiene Level 3 course.
Who is this course for?
Are you looking to develop your career in catering or hospitality? Are you already supervising or managing a team but without a formal qualification? This Food Hygiene Level 3 course is ideal for you!
There are no requirements for this course but we recommend learners without experience within the catering or hospitality sector to consider doing a Food Hygiene Level 2 course first.
This course will seriously enhance any CV. The accrediting bodies are both nationally recognised and accepted by all employers. This course is a fantastic launch pad to senior management in any hospitality or catering business.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.