Red Hop Training
Add to basket or enquire
We are so confident in our course we guarantee it! If you don't pass, we will give you your money back.
Do you want to work in a bar, pub, restaurant, hotel, fast food, canteen or anywhere else serving food or drink? Then this course is essential for you! We are Hospitality Sector Specialists and know what our learners need to succeed.
This Food Hygiene Level 2 course incorporates great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, combined with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100%! This course is fully accredited and rated EXCELLENT by CPD plus you can instantly download and print your certificate once you have passed.
This Red Hop Training Food Hygiene Level 2 course is ideal for anybody working with food or drink in the catering sector. The course covers all aspects of controlling food safety hazards, food storage, controlling temperatures, food preparation, personal hygiene and premises cleaning.
The course is divided into 8 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end.
- Food Safety Legislation – food handlers and the law
- Microbiological Hazards – the top 10 causes of food poisoning
- Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards – types of physical contamination
- Food Storage – food labeling and storage
- Food Preparation – cooking, reheating, taking food temperatures
- Personal Hygiene – food handler responsibilities
- Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules – food premises and the law
- Further Information – Safer Food Better Business
Aims of the Course
By the end of the Food Hygiene Level 2 course you will be able to demonstrate that you can:
- Identify food hygiene hazards.
- Describe safe food and drink practice.
- Apply controls to achieve high standards of food and drink hygiene.
- Explain the principles of food safety management systems.
- Work in a way that is ethical for the consumer and fulfills your legal obligations as a food and drink handler.
Our courses are fully interactive to ensure you remain engaged. Our course:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone
- Accredited by both the CPD and by iirsm
- Fully online course and test with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 30-45 minutes
- On completion, certificate is instantly downloadable
Accreditation and Test
This course is fully accredited by both:
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- iirsm (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management)
The course has been graded EXCELLENT by CPD
Once you have completed all of the online training material you will be able to take the online test. The test consists of 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%.
If you don't pass the test you can review the course material and take the assessment again as many times as necessary at no extra charge.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Quite simple: if you don't pass it; you don't pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this Food Hygiene Level 2 course.
Who is this course for?
This Food Safety course is for anybody working in the food services industry. It is also for people wanting to work in the catering sector including bars/pubs; restaurants; hotels; fast food outlets etc. If you work with food or drink you must be trained in Food Hygiene/Safety so you can apply the learning to your work.
This course is suitable for people at all stages of their career and the skills and knowledge that you will gain will enable you to work confidently, competently and safely in the food catering sector.
There are no entry requirements for this course other than a desire to learn!
This course is ideal for people wanting to enter the catering sector including bars/pubs; restaurants; etc. The accreditation from the Awarding Bodies is accepted by all employers and will enhance any CV! If you are already working in the sector, this course is a natural progression to our Food Hygiene Level 3 course for Supervisors and Managers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.