Add to basket or enquire
Our Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3 course is designed for senior-level professionals in catering and hospitality. Gain the skills and knowledge to ensure top-tier food hygiene, comply with the Food Safety Act 1990, and achieve a five-star hygiene rating.
What you will learn from this Food Hygiene & Food Safety course:
- The fundamental principles of Food Hygiene & Food Safety.
- Advanced Food Hygiene & Food Safety techniques to elevate your expertise.
- Strategies for overcoming common challenges in Food Hygiene & Food Safety.
- How to analyze real-world scenarios using Food Hygiene & Food Safety concepts.
- Practical skills to excel in Food Hygiene & Food Safety-related tasks.
- The latest trends of Food Hygiene & Food Safety.
- Strategies to stay updated and adaptable in the field of Food Hygiene & Food Safety.
- Proven methods for problem-solving and decision-making in Food Hygiene & Food Safety.
- How to collaborate effectively with peers in the Food Hygiene & Food Safety community.
Key Features of Food Hygiene & Food Safety course:
- Free CPD IQ Accredited Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 24/7 Tutor support
- Self-paced learning
Certification of Food Hygiene & Food Safety course
Once you've successfully completed your Food Hygiene & Food Safety course, you will receive an instantly downloadable digital certificate as a testament to your accomplishment.
- 1: Module 1- A Description of Food Hygiene 05:00
- 2: Module 2 The Source and Kind of Dietary Risk 05:00
- 3: Module 3 Food Safety and Technologies 05:00
- 4: Module 4 Keeping Fruits and Vegetables Fresh 08:00
- 5: Module 5 Establishing A Company_s Food Safety Management System (FSMS) 05:00
- 6: Module 6 Critical Control Point Analysis and System (HACCP) 05:00
- 7: Module 7 Chemical Contaminant Management for Food Safety 04:00
- 8: Module 8 Producing Food Sustainably and Consciously 05:00
Food Hygiene & Food Safety Level 3 Course Curriculum
- Module 1 - A Description of Food Hygiene
- Module 2 - The Source and Kind of Dietary Risk
- Module 3 - Food Safety and Technologies
- Module 4 - Keeping Fruits and Vegetables Fresh
- Module 5 - Establishing A Company's Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Module 6 - Critical Control Point Analysis and System (HACCP)
- Module 7 - Chemical Contaminant Management for Food Safety
- Module 8 - Producing Food Sustainably and Consciously
This Food Hygiene & Food Safety course is accredited by the CPD International Quality, ensures the course quality standards and teaching methods.
Who is this course for?
For individuals who are now employed in this field or who are seeking a career in it, the Food Hygiene & Food Safety Level 3 is the best option, including:
- Food service managers
- Restaurant owners and managers
- Chefs and culinary professionals
- Catering business owners
- Hospitality industry supervisors
No prerequisites are required for this Food Hygiene & Food Safety course; all you need is an internet-connected device.
The purpose of this prestigious Food Hygiene & Food Safety course is to assist you in achieving your dream career, may that be:
- Food Safety Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Head Chef
- Hospitality Supervisor
- Catering Business Owner
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Public Health Inspector
- Hygiene and Safety Consultant
- Food and Beverage Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.