Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
**Special Deal: Get 3 Courses Bundle with 3 Free PDF & Hardcopy Certificates as a Gift**
The Food Hygiene Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 bundle course is the ultimate training program for food, catering and hospitality professionals of all levels. It provides essential information on food safety compliance for both employers and staff, taking you through key legislation in the UK.
This Food Hygiene bundle package covers everything you need to know to become a competent professional in your field, with step-by-step guidance on how to identify food hazards in the workplace. You will learn about food safety, food microbiology, hazard control, food poisoning prevention, personal hygiene, and much more.
By the end of the course, you will have the skills and theoretical knowledge to apply the best practice guidelines learned in this course to implement an effective food hygiene management system for your workplace. You will also have the credentials to effectively train others on how to maintain hygiene and a safe system of work that incorporates HACCP control measures.
- ➽ Course 01: Food Hygiene Level 1
- ➽ Course 02: Food Hygiene Level 2
- ➽ Course 03: Food Hygiene Level 3
Learning Outcomes of Food Hygiene Levels 1, 2, & 3
By the end of the courses, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Food Hygiene & safety law and legislation in the UK
- Identify the different types of food bacteria and microbiological hazards
- Implement a solid HACCP system in the workplace
- Control the risk of food contamination in the workplace by taking appropriate measures
- Prepare, store, refrigerate, freeze and serve food in accordance with food safety guidelines
- Understand the different types of food-borne illnesses and their causes
- Maintain an excellent standard of personal hygiene in the workplace
- Instant PDF certificate (hard copy included)
- Fully online, interactive courses with audio voiceover
- Developed by experts
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Course Overview - download
Detail Curriculum of Food Hygiene Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3
Course Curriculum of Level 1
- Module 01: Introduction to Food Hygiene Legislation and Food-borne Illness
- Module 02: Types of Food Safety Hazards
- Module 03: Hazard Control Measures and Refrigeration
- Module 04: Food Handlers Personal Hygiene
- Module 05: Cleaning and Disinfection
Course Curriculum of Level 2
- Module 1: Introduction to Food Safety and the Law
- Module 2: Bacteria and Microbiological Hazards
- Module 3: Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards
- Module 4: Food Poisoning and Control Measures
- Module 5: Food Spoilage and Food Storage
- Module 6: Personal Hygiene
- Module 7: HACCP and Food Premises
- Module 8: Cleaning
- Module 9: Reopening and Adapting Your Food Business During COVID-19
Course Curriculum of Level 3
- Module 01: Food Safety – An Introduction
- Module 02: Supervision of Food Safety
- Module 03: Food Safety Legislation
- Module 04: Food Safety Management System
- Module 05: Food Safety Management Tools
- Module 06: Microbiology
- Module 07: Contamination Hazards
- Module 08: Controlling Contamination
- Module 09: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- Module 10: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Module 11: Personal Hygiene
- Module 12: Food and Temperature Control
- Module 13: Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperature
- Module 14: Food Spoilage and Preservation
- Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Module 17: Pest Management
- Module 18: Food Safety Training for the Staff
Once you’ve successfully completed each of the Food Hygiene Level 1, 2, & 3 courses, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of this course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Who is this course for?
This Food Hygiene Level 1, 2, & 3 course applies to all food handlers in the food, catering and hospitality sector, from aspiring professionals to managers and supervisors. This includes:
- Kitchen Supervisors
- Catering Assistant
- Food Safety Officer
- Food Safety & Hygiene Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Waiting Staff
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Food Hygiene Level 1, 2, & 3 course.
This course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Food & Safety Inspector: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Safety & Hygiene Advisor: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Restaurant Manager: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Head Chef: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Food Safety Manager: £35,000 per annum
- Food Safety Officer: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does the food industry recognise the certificate?Answer:
Dear Rosie, Thank you for your question. Yes, the food industry recognises the IOH qualification. This course is endorsed by Institute of Hospitality (IOH) and accredited by CPD. Also this Food Hygiene course is audited and approved by the environmental health officer (EHO). We are also RoSPA approved member. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much time is required to complete the course?Answer:
Dear Kyle, Thanks for your question. The Food Safety course takes approximately 2 – 4 hours to complete, although there is no time limit and you can do it in your own time within 1 year access. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Which awarding body will authorise the certificate?Answer:
Dear Sofia, Thanks for your question. The course is accredited by CPD and endorsed by IOH. Both CPD and IOH logo will be available on the certificate. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
3 Hardcopy Certificates
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
3 PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included