Add to basket or enquire
The training of Food Handlers is mandatory and this Food Handler Certification course will allow you to obtain a certificate that will accredit you as a Food Handler, allowing you to work in the food industry.
It is important to know and comply with hygiene rules during the handling of food because this way we can guarantee food safety and prevent foodborne diseases. Most of the time, the Food Handler is the one who intervenes as the vehicle of transmission of these diseases, so it is important that we take into account the great role we play in prevention.
A Food Handler is anyone who, through their work activity, has direct contact with food during any of its phases until it reaches the final consumer. This includes: preparation, manufacture, processing, packaging, storage, transport, distribution, sale, supply and service.
This Food Handler Certification course package includes —
- Interactive Learning Materials Developed by Qualified Professionals
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate
- 24/7 Course Material Access & Learner Assistance
- Accessibility from Any Smart Device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- Satisfaction Guarantee from Compliance Central — a Renowned Compliance Training Provider Trusted by National Safety Council, IAO, CPD & ROSPA
On completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Show a complete understanding of the UK compliance legislation governing food handling and preparation
- Identify the common types of bacteria and microbiological hazards
- Understand the physical, chemical and allergenic hazards which they may face in a food-handling environment
- Safely deal with food spoilage and food storage
- Implement food poisoning control measures in a food-handling environment
- Keep themselves and others safe with the correct levels of personal hygiene
- Ensure their catering or food service business is effectively cleaned at all times
- Know how to reopen and adapt their business during a pandemic
If you handle food in a professional environment, it’s vital that you are aware of all the related food hygiene and food safety best practises to ensure that food is stored and served both hygienically and safely. Food Handler Certification course has been designed to provide you with a complete introduction to food safety and law, to ensure that you feel confident you are working in compliance with the relevant food safety regulations at all times.
Through our in-depth, expertly-created modules on the Food Handler Certification course, you will learn the essentials of food hygiene and food safety to ensure your catering or foodservice business is operating in a safe and hygienic manner.
On this Food Handler Certification course, you will gain a deeper understanding of the common types of bacteria and microbiological hazards you may encounter when handling food, as well as the physical, chemical, and allergenic hazards you may come into contact with.
This Food Handler Certification is essential compliance training for anyone who handles food and will add a professional qualification to your CV and increase your employability.
The Food Handler Course is for:
- Food handlers at restaurants or food service premises.
- Supervisors of food premises.
- Managers of food premises.
Every year people get sick from eating contaminated food and water. As a food handler, learning about safe food handling practices can help reduce the number of people getting sick. The Food Handler Course will teach you how to keep food as safe as possible in order to protect your community.
Take a look at the training modules of the Food Handler Certification course:
Food Handler Certification
Module 1: Introduction to Food Safety and the Law
Module 2: Bacteria and Microbiological Hazards in food
Module 3: Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards in food
Module 4: Food Poisoning and Control Measures
Module 5: Food Spoilage and Food Storage
Module 6: Personal Hygiene for Food Handlers
Module 7: HACCP and Food Premises
Module 8: Cleaning
When the Food Handler Certification course is completed, an online assessment test will be automatically invoked to ensure that knowledge has been retained. This will be instantly reviewed and marked, providing you with an immediate pass or fail. However, there is no limit to the number of times you can take the test, and multiple retakes are included in the original one-fee for the course if required.
You can instantly download your certificate for FREE right after finishing the Food Handler Certification course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right to your doorstep via post for FREE (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for any individual that works in a building or facility that requires the presence of a Food Handler. This includes:
- Food Handler
- Maintenance Engineer – Food Manufacturing
- Food Safety Consultant
- Catering Manager
- Food Safety Manager
- Head Chef
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Senior Food Retailers
- Catering Manager
- Restaurant and Café owners
- Kitchen Managers
- Supervisory Food Handlers
This Food Handler Certification is ideal for people want to work positions such as, but not limited to:
- Chef / Cook
- Catering / Kitchen Assistant
- Support / Care / Charity Worker
- ChildMinder / Nursery Staff
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.