Add to basket or enquire
The training of Food Handlers is mandatory, and this Food Handler Certification course allows you to obtain skills that'll help you to work in the food industry.
It is important to know and comply with hygiene rules during the handling of food because this way we can guarantee food safety and prevent foodborne diseases. Most of the time, the Food Handler is the one who intervenes as the vehicle of transmission of these diseases, so it is important that we take into account the great role we play in prevention.
A Food Handler is anyone who, through their work activity, has direct contact with food during any of its phases until it reaches the final consumer. This includes preparation, manufacture, processing, packaging, storage, transport, distribution, sale, supply and service.
Courses you'll get:
- Course 01: Food Handler Certification
- Course 02: Food Allergen Guidance
On completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Show a complete understanding of the UK compliance legislation governing food handling and preparation
- Identify the common types of bacteria and microbiological hazards
- Understand the physical, chemical and allergenic hazards which they may face in a food-handling environment
- Safely deal with food spoilage and food storage
- Implement food poisoning control measures in a food-handling environment
- Keep themselves and others safe with the correct levels of personal hygiene
- Ensure their catering or food service business is effectively cleaned at all times
- Know how to reopen and adapt their business during a pandemic
Key Highlights of Food Handler Certification course, you also get:
- CPD Accredited Course
- Unlimited Retake Exam & Tutor Support
- Easy Accessibility to the Course Materials
- 100% Learning Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Access & 24/7 Support
- Self-paced course modules
The Food Handler Certification course provides you with a complete introduction to food safety and law. You will gain an understanding of the common types of bacteria and microbiological hazards you may encounter when handling food. This certification is essential compliance training for anyone who handles food and will increase your employability.
Every year, people get sick from eating contaminated food and water. As a food handler, learning about safe food handling practices can help reduce the number of people getting sick. The Food Handler Course will teach you how to keep food as safe as possible in order to protect your community.
Food Handler Certification Course Curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to Food Safety and the Law
- Module 02: Bacteria and Microbiological Hazards in food
- Module 03: Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards in food
- Module 04: Food Poisoning and Control Measures
- Module 05: Food Spoilage and Food Storage
- Module 06: Personal Hygiene for Food Handlers
- Module 07: HACCP and Food Premises
- Module 08: Cleaning
Food Allergen Guidance Curriculum:
- Module 01: Basics of Food Allergens
- Module 02: Allergen Guidance for Food Businesses
- Module 03: Allergen Guidance for Consumers
- Module 04: Allergic Reactions and Treatments
Who is this course for?
The Food Handler bundle helps aspiring professionals who want to obtain the knowledge and familiarise themselves with the skillsets to pursue a career in Food Handler. It is also great for professionals who are already working in Food Handler and want to get promoted at work. Such as
- Food Handler
- Maintenance Engineer – Food Manufacturing
- Food Safety Consultant
- Catering Manager
- Food Safety Manager
- Head Chef
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Senior Food Retailers
- Catering Manager
- Restaurant and Café owners
- Kitchen Managers
- Supervisory Food Handlers
- Food handlers at restaurants or food service premises.
- Supervisors of food premises.
- Managers of food premises.
To enrol in this Food Handler course, all you need is a basic understanding of the English Language and an internet connection.
No previous experience or educational qualification is needed to enrol in this Food Handler course.
People under the age of 16 can also take the Food Handler course by taking guardian approval first.
You can enrol in the Food Handler course from any internet-enabled smart device and study from the comfort of your home. Get started now by enrolling in this Food Handler course.
The Food Handler bundle will enhance your knowledge and improve your confidence in exploring opportunities in various sectors related to Food Handler.
- Chef / Cook
- Catering / Kitchen Assistant
- Support / Care / Charity Worker
- Childminder / Nursery Staff
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
2 CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
2 CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Each CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £10.79
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
- Inside the UK: Free
- Outside of the UK: £9.99 each
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.