Centre for Strategy and Communication Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Do you know what your customers are thinking and feeling? A focus group can help you find out. A well run focus group can give you valuable insights and help you plan better products and services. This practical course will teach you how to run a focus group give you the skills you need to set up and run great focus groups.
Want us to deliver this course at your organisation? Contact us for a bespoke quote.
Over the day you will cover:
- when and how to use focus group research methodolgy
- establishing appropriate aims and objectives
- preparing a topic book
- recruiting the participants
- finding the right venue
- identifying and formulating the right questions
- developing and using visual aids
- moderating skills
- creating an informal, relaxed atmosphere
- asking questions
- using visual aids, case studies and other stimuli
- keeping discussion on track
- handling difficult situations
- recording the discussion
- analysing and reporting findings
- a year of free support
This running a focus group course takes place at the Centre's Central London training suite.
Who is this course for?
The people who will find this running a focus group training course useful are:
- communication and marketing professionals who want to run focus groups
- managers who want to undertake stakeholder research
- anyone who wants to commission an agency to conduct a focus group and would like to understand the process
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.