Add to basket or enquire
Master the skills you need to propel your career forward in cabin crew. Equip yourself with the essential knowledge and skillset that make you a confident flight attendant and take your career to the next level. This comprehensive flight attendant training course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
The skills and knowledge that you will gain through studying this flight attendant training course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills for a rewarding career.
This comprehensive flight attendant training course will teach you the theory of effective cabin crew practice and equip you with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the cabin crew industry. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in cabin crew.
Learn from expert tutors with industry experience, teaching you the latest expertise and best practice. This extensive flight attendant training course is designed for cabin crew professionals who are aspiring to specialise in cabin crew. Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Enrol today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Why choose this course?
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- 24/7 student support system
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Earn industry-recognised credentials
- User-friendly, advanced online learning material
- Effective training, written and designed by certified professional
Reason to learn with Study Plex
- Over 89,000 students taught across a range of fully certified courses
- Offering learners the chance to acquire the most in-demand and marketable skills
- Full commitment to helping our students find success on their chosen path
- Partnership with some of the world's best-known accreditation organisations
- Full belief in you, your success, and your ability to thrive
Flight Attendant Training Course
This extensive flight attendant training course is designed by industry experts; this flight attendant training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Not only will it make you more lucrative to potential employers, but it will also give you the confidence to apply for that dream job.
This flight attendant training course is divided into bite-sized modules to make it easy to follow. Whether you are travelling around the world or juggling work and family, this course can be completed anytime, anywhere. This flexibility enables you to learn at your own pace, fitting your studies around your current lifestyle.
This comprehensive flight attendant training course covers the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Pediatric First Aid
- Course Objectives
Module 2: Principles & Role of A First Aider
- Three Important Principles
- Preserve life
- Prevent deterioration
- Promote recovery
- Responsibilities Of A First Aider
Module 3: First Aid Basics
- Assess the situation
- Checklist: What Should Be Inside Your First- Aid Kit
- Personal Protection Equipment
Module 4: Managing an Emergency
- Prioritising Emergencies
- What Is Primary Survey
- 7 Steps Approach And Action
- The Emergency Action Plan
- Recovery Position
Module 5: Unresponsive Infant/Child
- Common Causes Of An Unresponsive Infant/Child
- Approach To An Unconscious Infant/Child
- How To Perform CPR On A Child
- Role Of The Defibrillator (Aed)
Module 6: Allergic Reaction
- How does anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock occur
- Common allergens
- How to prevent an allergic reaction
- How to identify anaphylaxis/anaphylactic shock
- First Aid- What do you do
Module 7: Asthma: ‘Shortness Of Breath’
- What causes an asthma attack
- Why is there shortness of breath in asthma
- How to identify an asthma attack
- First aid for asthma attack
Module 8: Burns & Scalds
- BURNS AND SCALDS
- Burn First Aid
- Precautionary measures
Module 9: Cuts & Wounds, Bleeding & Shock
- Understand the different types of wounds
- First aid for wounds with bleeding – care
- First aid for shock caused by severe bleeding
- What to do?
Module 10: Choking
- SIGNS OF CHOKING
- What to do if you find an infant or child choking
- Heimlich maneuver
Module 11: Diabetes
- Understanding Diabetes
- First Aid
Module 12: Insect Bites & Rashes
- The common type of insect bites
- First aid
- Common childhood rashes
Module 13: Eye Injury & Foreign Body
- Foreign particles (sand, dust, debris, objects)
- Chemical burns
- Direct trauma- black eye
- Cuts or punctures
- Foreign body in the nose and ear
Module 14: Head & Bone Injuries
- HEAD INJURY
- Skull fracture
- Signs and symptoms of a head injury
- What to do after a head injury
- What do you see after a broken bone
- Fracture first aid
Module 15: Near Drowning
- Symptoms of near-drowning
- First aid for near-drowning
Module 16: Poisoning
- Inhaled poison
- Swallowed poison
- Injected poison
- Absorbed poison on the skin or eye
Module 17: Seizure
- Before the seizure
- During the seizure
- After the seizure
- What to do when you notice a seizure
- What not to do when you notice a seizure
- When to seek medical attention
Module 18: Spinal Injuries
- Some of the signs and symptoms of severe spinal cord injury are
- Spinal cord injury first aid
How am I assessed?
Once you have completed the flight attendant training course, you will then be required to undertake an online MCQ assessment. This exam will cover everything you have already learnt. This means that you will have plenty of time to study and prepare for the assessment before taking it.
The assessment itself is made up of multiple-choice questions in your chosen subject area. You will receive your results straight after completion.
Explore new skills
Equip yourself with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in your chosen industry.
Accelerate your career
Learn the most in-demand skills, get certified and level up your career. This flight attendant training online training course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
Make your CV stand out
Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Certificate of Achievement
Grow your career by earning prestigious certificate of achievement and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this flight attendant training course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement to demonstrate your new skills. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. Certificate of achievement from Study Plex can be obtained in PDF format at the nominal fee of £12; there is an additional fee to get a printed copy certificate which is £39.
Who is this course for?
Flight Attendant Training Course
If you are a beginner or already working as a flight attendant, or are considering a career in cabin crew, then this flight attendant training course will give you a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in cabin crew.
This flight attendant training course is suitable for all skill levels and backgrounds. Whether you want to advance your career prospects, learn a new skill, or broaden your educational horizons this flight attendant training course will help you to gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Flight Attendant Training Course
This flight attendant training course is open to students of all academic backgrounds aiming to enhance their skills.
At Study Plex, we invite everyone to learn. This flight attendant training course is open to anyone aged 16 and over.
If you have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This flight attendant training course will equip you with the essential skills and credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this flight attendant training course, you will gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.