Add to basket or enquire
Flex 3: Rich Internet & AIR Applications
Adobe® Flex™ 3 is a cross platform, open source framework for creating rich Internet applications and Adobe AIR™ applications. His in-depth Flex 3: Rich Internet & AIR Applications training series and its accompanying project work files will show you the evolution of rich internet application using Flex framework, plus how to build applications using the latest Flex Builder™ 3 tool that takes the best capabilities of both the desktop and the web. This series is a must-have for any developer looking to fine-tune their skills and enter the exciting new marketplace for developers.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
This course consists of the following modules:
- Module 01: Introducing Adobe flex Builder ™ 3
- Module 02: Getting started with flex builder 3
- Module 03: Learning flex fundamentals
- Module 04: Handling events
- Module 05: Retrieving XML data Httpservice
- Module 06: Using view states for application design
- Module 07: Creating application Navigation
- Module 08: Exchange data between components
- Module 09: Looping through data using a Repeater
- Module 10: Displaying data using the Dartagrid
- Module 01: Creating a stock photo application
- Module 02:Extending flex components
- Module 03: Draw Programmatically & Reduce app size
- Module 04: Animating Components & state changes
- Module 05: Implementing drag & drop Functionality
- Module 06: Validating & Formatting data
- Module 07: Manipulating complex client-side data
- Module 08: Providing XML to controls with 4X
- Module 09: Uploading files to a server
- Module 10: Getting stared with Air
- Module 11: Creating native Windows with Air
- Module 12: Accessing the file system through Air
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Flex 3: Rich Internet & AIR Applications.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring software engineers / developers
- IT professionals
- Aspiring games programmers / developer
- Job seekers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Software engineering
- Software development
- Games engineering
- Games development
- Games programming
- Software programming
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.