By the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Find the right balance between “too much” (high costs) and “too little” (high risks) maintenance for your fleet.
- Identify and select the right fleet planning and management strategies for your business.
- Utilize modern fleet management techniques
- Improve control over fleet operations
- Explore the key benefits of implementing a Fleet Preventative
- Management programme designed to meet your business needs.
- Use software solutions to assist you in fleet planning, maintenance and management tasks.
- Understand the people issues that fleet professionals are currently, or are likely to be facing.
- Explore issues that will allow you to minimize fleet downtime while minimizing costs and risks.
- Fleet Planning and Management Skills
- Managing vehicles
- Transportation operations
- Transfer vehicles planning into action plan
- How to reduce vehicles cost
- Forma used in transportation
- How to evaluate drivers skills
- Problem solving and decision making model
- Selecting and implementing the best solutions
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.