London Business Training & Consulting
Add to basket or enquire
This training workshop focuses on effective Fleet Management, both as an internal control or as a means of controlling costs and performance from external fleet operators such as third party/fourth party logistics (3PL & 4PL) Suppliers. The workshop expands to incorporate the crucial elements of data flows within Logistics for seamless multi-modal transportation, examines the concept and process of utilizing hub strategies to improve end customer satisfaction and reduce logistics "Cost to Serve”.
- Key data flows within Logistics Management
- Use of Hub Strategies
- Reducing Logistics Cost Base techniques
Upon completion of the training workshop, you will:
- Develop and enhance effective Fleet Management performance whether in house or outsourced.
- Understand and leverage key data flows within Logistics.
- Effectively reduce logistics cost base without sacrificing operational performance.
Who is this course for?
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics & Distribution Managers
- Freight Expediters
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.