Add to basket or enquire
This 3 course fitness and nutrition bundle is designed to help you lose body fat and build muscle through an improved diet plan and a healthy workout regime. You will learn the right diet and foods to eat before and after training and how different exercises can greatly improve your physique, wellbeing & general health.
- This 3 course bundle is made up of 173 lectures, witch 9 hours of video content & supporting handout materials
- Access to sample meal plans and learn how to plan meals tailored to you.
- Find out how to change what you eat when exercising, so you can perform at your best!
- Learn about the five pillars of health including nutrition, movement, stress management, hormonal balance, and personal beliefs.
- Gain a knowledge of different exercises and working muscle groups and a knowledge of how muscles function.
- You will learn about the benefits of cardiovascular training and the different types of cardio that are part of this fitness programme.
- This bundle is ideal for anyone looking to make healthy changes to their lives with a diet & fitness plan that can be adapted to all levels.
The first course in this bundle will teach you the importance of a balanced diet and you will learn how to give your body the nutrients it needs, so that you feel your best, all day long. You will gain a firm understanding about the digestive system & the important food categories, like fat and carbohydrates. Then you’ll combine your new expertise to plan healthy meals as part of a balanced diet.
The 4 Week Functional Health Transformation course delves into health issues on a cellular level to deliver lasting health. You'll learn about the five pillars of health including nutrition, movement, stress management, hormonal balance, and personal beliefs and powerful concepts that have helped some of clients reverse various health conditions.
This fitness diploma provides an easy to follow training & cardio fitness programme, as well as a healthy protein packed meal plan and training demonstrations designed to help manage your weight and increase strength. Transform your lifestyle through diet and exercise and become healthier and more energetic. You will learn about how your attitude and mindset affect your lifestyle and the benefits of cardiovascular training.
Nutrition: Balanced Diet & Health
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Body Composition
Part 3: Basic Nutrition Knowledge
Part 4: Blood Sugar Regulation
Part 5: Building Menu Plans: Blood Sugar Regulation in Practice
Part 6: Menu Plans for Exercise: Blood Sugar Regulation in Practice
Part 7: Sleep & Hydration
Part 8: Sustainable Balanced Diets
Part 9: Practical Advice
Part 10: Quiz
Fitness & Nutrition: 4 Week Functional Health Transformation
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Diet
Part 3: Mindset - Using the subconscious mind to achieve health
Part 4: Stress
Part 5: Implementation
Fitness Diploma: Personal Training Masterclass
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Preparation
Part 3: Nutrition
Part 4: Weight Training
Part 5: Cardiovascular Training
Part 6: Leg Exercise Tutorials
Part 7: Back Exercise Tutorials
Part 8: Chest Exercise Tutorials
Part 9: Shoulder Exercise Tutorials
Part 10: Triceps Exercise Tutorials
Part 11: Biceps Exercise Tutorials
Part 12: Bodyweight Exercise Tutorials
Part 13: Abdominal Exercise Tutorials
Part 14: Supplements
Part 15: Closing
Part 16: Bonus Lectures
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This 3 course bundle is recommended for:
- Those looking to get in shape and eat well, being confident in their body.
- Aspiring personal trainers and/or nutritionalists
- Those looking for a holistic health and fitness regime
There are no prerequisites for this 3 course bundle.
This bundle could lead to a career as a personal trainer, dietician, nutritionist or even as a life-coach.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.